How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Okay, I'm pumped enough already, but a post like that? HOLYSEGKHESGUEGEHGE.

Oh, dudes, check out edge.ca , it says they're expecting muse there again soooon. If it's the morning of, I'm going.

here's the only info i could find on the site:

"Here's Who's Coming In To The Edge @228 Yonge Street

Coming soon.... The Stills, Muse, Pilate, Wilco, Modest Mouse, Alter Bridge, Sam Roberts, Crowned King, The Zutons, Sloan, My Chemical Romance, Fear Factory & more.....whew! "

rivum

Coming soon.... The Stills, Muse, Pilate, Wilco, Modest Mouse, Alter Bridge, Sam Roberts, Crowned King, The Zutons, Sloan, My Chemical Romance, Fear Factory & more.....whew! "

rivum

That's great news!!! Only 5 days!!!! :eek:

Time flies.......

Let me know if you find out they're going to the radio station that day. Hmm that would be fun to see them He he....

rivum

while trolling the edge site for news, i came across this piece, which doesn't say much, but, well, here it is anyway! :p

Muse are currently touring North America with The Cure on the Curiosa Festival but because of time restrictions have had to cut their set down to just six songs. The six songs they’ve been playing are 'Hysteria', 'New Born', 'Bliss', 'Butterflies and Hurricanes', 'Time Is Running Out' and 'Stockholm Syndrome'. With a shortened set to play to, Muse have had to leave out some of their better known songs. Chris from the band told Undercover News “When we play we try to get across as many different sides of the band as we can. It is not all about being a rock band. There are other sides to the band and when it is possible it is nice to get those other sides out as well".

rivum

rivum

Muse isn't listed on the edge website anymore. What they do mention is that they will be conducting interviews at curiosa all day.

They will have a tent set up in the lawn area.

Good heads up...

BTW, does anyone know where the feck the second stage is going to be? I've heard they occassionally place it where merch usually is behind the lawns, but then I heard it's going to be on the Riverwalk for this particular show...

Does anyone know?

I heard it's riverwalk. (that's what they told me when I phoned the Molson Amph) I couldn't really see where else it could go.

I was also told there is no cameras allowed :indiffere

Ok! Well CURIOSA freaking rocked!!

I was so concerned about getting down their early and what not to see other bands, and was happy Muse played 2nd stage but also not happy.

Muse should be main stage, but being able to be that close again for Muse rocked. My spot wasnt as good as it was at the mod club, but all my thoughts and getting to see the cure on time and stuff were gone when Muse came on... the music took over my body, the feeling was incredibly..

I am corny, but I just love staring into Matt's eyes and singing along..

I got alot of photos... over at http://public.fotki.com/PurpleQueen under my Curiosa Album. My photos from the mod club were better.

I can't wait until they come back, but when they do I am determined to be front row, and meet them. WHen I found out they did a Hysteria video today I was so mad I couldnt be there.

WHat I noticed in the huge group of people watching Muse last night is ALOT of people weren't singing along to the songs (they were mostly older songs)...you could tell how many hardcore fans there were, i saw maybe less than 100 singing!

If you were singing and dancing ROCK ON!!! I was looking for some of you who I met at the mod club, oh well :(

I wasn't singing...if I was i certainly wouldn't hear or tell because I was right next to the speakers!

I'm so happy they played New Born and as much as I love the songs from Absolution, I was real disappointed they didn't get a chance to play their other stuff but I'm completely beside myself with happiness at the same time ahahhaa

Ahhh pictures. I didn't bring my camera cause I thought you couldn't. Not that you would have been able to see anything if I took pictures anyways. Only people's heads. Although I'm sure they have lovely heads haha

Ahhh...Lisseth in the first picture on that site with you and your friend...the crowd of people right next to you in the picture with the tall guy wearing the brown shirt and the guy in red with the trucker hat are my friends and I haha. You can't see me but I was with them

thanks about the photos

you werent aloud to bring cameras but I stuffed it inside my towel.

I have pictures from when Muse was in Toronto at the mod club on that site as well somewhere amongst the photo albums.

I thought they did more than one song that wasnt off absolution i guess i was wrong.

oh in the photo with your friends Tangerine thats not me, i had bright pink hair taking the photo lol. but cool.

Wooo! The Phoenix...that'd be an awesome venue

See I thought we weren't allowed to bring cameras so I didn't bother bringing mine. But the security guard asked my friend if she had one and she said yes but they just let her through anyways.

I think we got a break on security cause we looked uh...less threatening

Archived