How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I wrote a couple days ago that the musclemuse guy nicolas said that absolution might be released in canada the same time that the us will be releasing it. And that there is a possibility that muse might come to canada in the spring.Woo Hoo.

Flippy thanks for the help I think I'm gonna start to set up the page in april.

:(

what da hell...

back to business...

go bug you local HMV, Sunrise & MusicWorld to stock copies of Absolution in the coming month.

Why not do the same at the local Chapters/Indigo.

I work @ an HMV and we stock Absolution :) It's tough though b/c we have to import it right now, and it takes weeks to have it shipped...

Will be nice once the album is domestic.

Libra! Nice to see you here :)

anywho, I got Absolution from HMV but it was $24.99, which kind of sucks. My friend Allie also found Showbiz at Edward's Music World for $17.99. I'm so jealous, it was the only copy.

Hem, you got absolution FOR ME, with MY money :p I know, I owe you a few bucks. Talk to me at school.

Coming here? In spring? That would be...ee-mazing. *crosses fingers*

You think they'd come to Toronto? I mean, yeah, it's hip ;), but, some bands skip us. Quelle shame.

I work @ an HMV and we stock Absolution :) It's tough though b/c we have to import it right now, and it takes weeks to have it shipped...

Will be nice once the album is domestic.

March, 23/04 - New Release card found in the section at my local HMV.

Which store do you work at?

I work at store #900.

Libra! Nice to see you here :)

anywho, I got Absolution from HMV but it was $24.99, which kind of sucks. My friend Allie also found Showbiz at Edward's Music World for $17.99. I'm so jealous, it was the only copy.

wow libra and aryka...we're taking over this board now?

anyhoo HMV in barrie has origin of symmetry for 39.99 and absolution for a little less...

im waiting for the tour...and ive been waiting for tooo long

Canadian Musers,

I talked to some one this morning that lives in muse's home town. He might have been lying I don't know. Well if it's the truth he's gonna tell Chris that we wanna see Muse in Canada. I don't know if anything will come of it but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Nationwide prices for back catalogue special imports...

actually cheaper to buy it online from HMV.co.uk or cduniverse.com

Please, please let what you're saying be true, it'd be cruel if they didn't come to Canada. Everyone stops in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal. We'll welcome Muse with open arms :D No worries though, I mean if they're gonna do a Canada stint, gaurantee Toronto stop, I mean it's Toronto, largest city population in Canada, barely anyone skips us....

As far as album hunting is going for me, tis my birthday soon, so here's to hope of getting some moola so I can buy Absolution quicker :D

Sorry I didn't know that they were planning on coming here. I'm sure they would think it was cool though that we asked about them coming though. It will make them feel like their welcome and that were excited for them to be here. I hope that they go to Toronto too. Fat chance that they would come to my home town I'm up north in Ontario. Not way up north but far enough that bands like Muse wouldn't come up here. If they come sometime soon lets meet up and hangout after the concert!!!

they're already planning canadian dates...so your friend talking to them isnt gonna make them come any faster

Oh man I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! Can hardly contain myself. Want to jump around and scream but my leg is messed up. My heart is beating faster I think.

Please, please let what you're saying be true, it'd be cruel if they didn't come to Canada. Everyone stops in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal. We'll welcome Muse with open arms :D No worries though, I mean if they're gonna do a Canada stint, gaurantee Toronto stop, I mean it's Toronto, largest city population in Canada, barely anyone skips us....

As far as album hunting is going for me, tis my birthday soon, so here's to hope of getting some moola so I can buy Absolution quicker :D

1) re: taking over the boards

it was only a matter of time....

2) Allz, I forgot you owe me money! *shakes fist* hehehe

3) I am counting down the days until release...only 24 left!

4) I went to 2 HUGE HMV's on friday, and BOTH had little cards for Muse (one had 3 of them!) and neither store had ANY copies of ANYTHING by Muse. I nearly cried.

toronto=awesome

the big debate is WHERE?

opera house

phoenix

kool haus

kathedral (boo)

hopefully not air canada centre..i doubt it

my vote is for the phoenix

Muse...at the pheonix...a dream come true!

Although I wouldn't protest if they played at the opera house.

I think it's hard to tell how many people would go to their shows before Absolution is even released here. At this point, I'd say 100-500, but with the CD released, probably more like 500-1000. *shrug* My friends and I have been in debate over this for some time now. Greg seems to think that they'd play at the Molson Amphitheatre or the ACC, but I think probably Kool Haus (for Toronto, anyway).

As for if they were to ever do a show in Toronto, the Opera House has AMAZING accoustics. I've only been to on concert there, but that's the best quality I can remember. Downside is it costs more, and in the balconies it's easy to get an obstructed view, ditto with the floor. I've been to four concerts at the kool haus (btw: isn't that the cheesiest name ever?? what was wrong with the warehouse?) and tickets are normally well priced/cheepish, unless your silverchair, you can have any view you want, plus there's a bar :D hehe, I bet on the Kool Haus, it's a pretty good venue.

Archived