Hardest Muse Song On Guitar

Jacky Boy

I find it difficult to do the second part of the PIB intro. Not the main riff, but when it goes into that soloing part it always screws me up. Although, maybe i'm playing it wrong.

Also, how hard would KOC be? I want to try it out, but I want to know what i'm getting myself in to.

• 7 months later...
;7152956']sorry for fail bump

i have to perform something for my AS music, and basically i know enough muse to put some nice flairs in there, but what would be the hardest song to play on guitar?

edit: debating mk ultra just for the synth riff/ heavy riff

I did Citizen Erased as part of my AS Coursework, got 22/25 which I was rather happy with considering I thought I had played it terribly.

In my experience it's best to ask the person running your course. My guitar teacher thought "Romeo and Juliet" (dire straights) would be pretty good as it was pretty close to the limit of my abilities at the time. My GCSE music teacher said "oh, I thought you might do something strummy with some minor 7ths or at the least some 9ths" as though a 9th makes a piece hard.

I've learnt tons of their songs and out of all of them I'd say SS was the most challenging.

That's weird because it's the very first song I've learnt on guitar.

What's hard about it? The "riff" is very easy after a while when you learnt tremolo picking, and the chord sequence is easy too.

At the moment, for me the hardest (or should I say) impossible is the Glastonbury New Born solo. Not because it's hard in itself, but because at one point you have to stretch your hand from 3rd fret to 8th fret. Bellamy just can do it, but my hand lacks one centimeter!

What's hard about it? The "riff" is very easy after a while when you learnt tremolo picking, and the chord sequence is easy too.

At the moment, for me the hardest (or should I say) impossible is the Glastonbury New Born solo. Not because it's hard in itself, but because at one point you have to stretch your hand from 3rd fret to 8th fret. Bellamy just can do it, but my hand lacks one centimeter!

The riff is hard, it's like a basic shredding riff. Not just tremolo. Apart from that the songs quite easy though.

I'd probably say Hyper Music is one of the hardest, with all those mini-chords and fills and stuff.

Just make sure you bring your thumb way around the back of the neck of the guitar so your fingers spread. The more you do that stretch the easier it will be.

You'll get it in no time, soon you'll be doing this easy!:

10-14-18 :D

Archived