Hardest Muse Song On Guitar

Jacky Boy

I think that the most difficult song of muse on the guitar is bedroom acoustic. I'm a student of classical guitar and that song have a lots of technical requirements that you have to practice every day of your life if you call yourself a great guitarist. Muse is the only rock band that deserve respect because they are great musicians and they are open-mind (Matt, Chris and Dom). I´m a new user of this forum and i will like to mantain the contact with any fan of muse. (and with the band if it possible). I wish that the band comes to Venezuela to see them live!!!!!.

P.D:Matt if you are reading this, I think that Heitor Villa-Lobos and Serge Rachmaninov are true Masters on the Composition too!!!!

• 1 year later...

Screenager is the hardest Muse song I can play, the chords in the bridge are ridiculous.

My favourite is the Groove because it becomes easy after playing it a few times.

Map of Your head is annoying because I always hit the wrong string when you are meant to hit an open string, plus singing along is tough (as is singing to The Groove, but I love the guitar in that so much that I only sing the chorus :D)

Ooh, I can play Space Dementia on guitar, that's quite hard because it has about 30 different chords. ;)

I see a lot of Citizen, Stockholm, and Hysteria answers, but the only thing that has really given me trouble is the chorus in new born. Maybe it's just because I learned the bass part first so it's harder to switch to the guitar part. But it always messes me up. Other than that it's just tough to get the sound right on stuff like Map of.. and Invincible.

• 1 month later...

The live versions are vastly, vastly more difficult than the album versions.

I'd nominate "Invincible," because the solo is a nightmare.

A lot of the others are pretty easy if you're a good guitarist, i.e. newborn, plug-in baby, hysteria, etc. But the tapping aspects of the Invincible solo are really treacherous.

the thread should be: 'hardest muse song to sing and play guitar to at the same time' because IMO muse guitar never really gets that hard to play, if you call yourself a decent guitarist, or maybe its because all i do is play muse on guitar:LOL:. who knows.

Compare it to any good shredding and you'll have an answer. Although from what I gather, singing while playing isn't hard once you get the hang of it.

the guitar parts arent rediculously hard all the way through, but there are certain parts in the songs that are quite hard, but my favorite songs to play are

KoC and Bedroom acoustics/screenager on the guitar

piano thing on the piano, and people said it before but im just gonna say it again, piano thing is such a bitch cause I think its hard to get the hang of unless you play it all the way through.

• 1 year later...

Archived