Hardest Muse Song On Guitar

Jacky Boy

this is only for guitar pleyers really, but which muse song do u fing hardest to play on guitar? for me its stockholm, not because its difficult, but its really fast all the way through, and my wrist just aches loads by the end of the verse.

if that song is the hardest than everything else must be easy... id have to say that somthing on their older albums would be the hardest

I dunno :unsure:

I felt like retalliating...

but yeah, I find it hard because I suffer from an extreme-case of girl hands that don't do the stretchiness. Which are also quite slow. The live version of screenager on one of the OoS singles is so cool...

:rolleyes:

Yeah it is. Thats on the bliss single :)

I dunno :unsure:

I felt like retalliating...

but yeah, I find it hard because I suffer from an extreme-case of girl hands that don't do the stretchiness. Which are also quite slow. The live version of screenager on one of the OoS singles is so cool...

Same here, I can do the chords, just I don't like playing the verse of Screenager, the intro is one of my favourite "soloes" to play though, you can use so many different sounds for it and all sound good.

I thought it was hard to begin with, but with about half an hour of solid practising, It becomes kinda easy - since it is basically two phrase type things ALL the way through the song :unsure:

I kinda think Cave is piss, and I've sorta struggled with Eternally Missed - the solo lol

It pisses me of :indiff:

Archived