Hardest Muse Song On Guitar

Jacky Boy

You are beyond awesome.

I find Assassin difficult for some reason, can't pick at the right constant speed for the intro bit after the ..first ..intro ..bit.

Why thank you. Also I've just realised how fucking high my pants are in that picture. Awkward.

I can't play the intro to the studio version of Assassin, but apparently it's played a different way live. The rest of it I find alright

Couldn't think of anywhere else to post this, I got my college interview on monday, and it requires me to play something to them, so if anyone has any suggestions? I'm completely mind fucked as to what to play D: Cheers :)

EDIT: On guitar XD

This is an odd place to ask :LOL: Well, by posting here I'm presuming you'd like to do a Muse song? Or am I wrong. If it's for Monday I think it'd be best to stick to something that you already know well

This is an odd place to ask :LOL: Well, by posting here I'm presuming you'd like to do a Muse song? Or am I wrong. If it's for Monday I think it'd be best to stick to something that you already know well

Yeah, It's Muse. I mean, I know a LOT of Muse songs, and I wanted something kinda challenging, like Abbey Road KoC or Hysteria etc... But not sure what to choose.

Smoke on the water.

.... no :indiff:

Yeah, It's Muse. I mean, I know a LOT of Muse songs, and I wanted something kinda challenging, like Abbey Road KoC or Hysteria etc... But not sure what to choose.

plug in baby?

I don't know. Whatever is most challenging that you can play properly I guess.

Was after Kasabian, and Lawrence was a bastard mentioning my name so I turned round to see that and have a surprise picture taken, hence the face

Looks like I've been through fucking fatbooth

Oh :LOL: I've gotta go to a gig with all of you.

Oh :LOL: I've gotta go to a gig with all of you.

I've invited you to loads of gigs! I'm thinking about that Shikari gig actually. It'll be epic.

Lawrence gets free train tickets. I is jelly.

@the guy who asked about muse songs - do hod2tube's MK Ultra.

I've invited you to loads of gigs! I'm thinking about that Shikari gig actually. It'll be epic.

Lawrence gets free train tickets. I is jelly.

@the guy who asked about muse songs - do hod2tube's MK Ultra.

I know :facepalm: I literally haven't been able to afford or be around for any of them. Have to go to the new Muse tour.

Archived