Hardest Muse Song On Guitar

Jacky Boy

Stockholm's Easy!

The riff to Hysteria is a bit of a bastard, though. So's the solo, and basically the whole song takes ages to nail. And the fast all-string thrashing on Plug In Baby's chorus is rather challenging, I think. Citizen Erased... hmmm.... the little clean solos during the quiet parts I find annoying too...

No-one's asking for the best song.

I know, but it seems that people are always asking about the 'hardest this' 'hardest that' here. And I smell subliminal competition. Maybe that wasn't the intention here. It just makes me laugh a bit.

Screenager is the most difficult to play, I have tiny little girly hands which weren't made for such stretches.

Every other song mentioned so far is piss easy to play though, Bliss is beyond easy to play, and Hysteria and SS are really easy to play, not that fast at all.

I agree completley lol. I can usually work most Muse songs out by ear, but with solid practising and just through listening to the different parts, most stuff is easy to play!

For example, The Groove, and TOADA, and of course, on piano, Space Dementia :happy:

God I love playing that ;)

piano thing isn't that hard once u get the arpeggios worked out, only took me 5hours of solid practicing

Do you have the sheet music to Piano Thing or did you learn by ear? I need the sheet music for that song, i'm hopeless at learning things by ear. Any help would be appreciated :).

All of muse's songs are difficult to play on guitar to begin with, I don't take guitar lessons and I haven't been playing for years but I like to run before I can walk and play all the cool stuff without the basics :p. But anyways, i've only mastered Hysteria but I think Microcuts is a bitch to get used to.

Microcuts is one of the easiest for me :$ I don't look at the board, it's sorta, a 'reflex action' - I just play it lol.

I'm quite a quick learner though lol! To say I've only been playing guitar for almost two years I'm pretty god damned proud :p

I DID have the music to Piano thing, but I deleted it :$ Bummer

SS for me. I just can't hold the riff for long enough without making one mistake.

I know, but it seems that people are always asking about the 'hardest this' 'hardest that' here. And I smell subliminal competition. Maybe that wasn't the intention here. It just makes me laugh a bit.

It's called conversation.

and maybe some of us are genuinely interested in seeing whether other guitariists find the same songs hard for the sake of reassurance.

Archived