Really old posts

Half Life

unfortunately most are probably deleted, in order to get best performance from our hardware we have to keep the database at a size the system can handle, to do this i delete threads that have had no activity for other 2 years at times of problems

unfortunately most are probably deleted, in order to get best performance from our hardware we have to keep the database at a size the system can handle, to do this i delete threads that have had no activity for other 2 years at times of problems

Oh craptards, that means that a load of interviews have been lost. :( Is there a searchable archive?

Ah, it's not quite that straightforward. I have this thread that linked to lots of interviews, many of which people had posted on this site. However, lots of the links now don't work. Some of these are because the thread numbers changed in the big revamp at the end of 2006, but it looks like many of the threads were simply deleted.

I'm just going through each link, trying to reconnect them to something valid. This may be on Muselive, another website, or may mean getting hold of someone with copies of the magazines (some of which I have anyway) and scanning in the article. However, some are simply lost in the mists of time. :'(

I do this as a service to my fellow Musers as I'm an OCD whack-job frustrated with waiting for the next gig. Any offers of help, though, will be gratefully received. *hopeful smile*

Archived