Favorite ending in any Muse song?

Victoroy

I'm uh going to go with what everyone else has said; basically every song XDD

But I have to add: Ashamed! I love that outro. It's pretty simple but it's so easy to just want to jump up and down and headbang until you get serious whiplash. Hahah

And yes, on Space Dementia: Seriously epic. Especially the Hullabaloo version with the crazy piano going. It's rather bombastic haha :D

Hmm. Perhaps bombastic is not the most precise word to use- but it's a rather misleading word. It's like a mix of a bomb and fantastic which gives the feeling of an explosion, which is exactly what Space Dementia is, so...

I'm going to leave now ahaha

• 6 months later...

I freakin' love the ending of Stockholm Syndrome. The last bit of it where it's like "I wish I could-" *breaks into awesomeness* *ends* is mind-blowing! Practically forces me to head-bang, lol.

USOE, Hoodoo, and Take a Bow rock my world too.

I freakin' love the ending of Stockholm Syndrome. The last bit of it where it's like "I wish I could-" *breaks into awesomeness* *ends* is mind-blowing! Practically forces me to head-bang, lol.

yeeeessss best part of the whole (amazing) song is that last "i wish i could"

And yes, on Space Dementia: Seriously epic. Especially the Hullabaloo version with the crazy piano going. It's rather bombastic haha :D

haha bombastic is perfect! i love love love the ending when they play space dementia live...simply amazing..

my others:

micro cuts

megalomania (the 'aaaahs' and the organ.love)

recess

hate this & ill love you-that falsetto!

showbiz-for the same reason of course

shrinking universe

take a bow (youll buuurnnn in hellll for your siiiiins :LOL:)

and i cant forget hoodoo

and tons more..muse's endings are epic!

The ones that I can think off the top of my head are Showbiz, Newborn, Citizen Erased, MK Ultra, and also Eternally Missed with the creepy voice and music box sound at the end :) There's more, but I'm kinda brain dead right now.

• 1 year later...
Hyperchondriac Music has an awesome ending. Blackout closes out as if it should have ended Absolution. My favourite ending though is between Citizen Erased and Shine Acoustic, which has an equally awesome intro.

I agree with you, but for Hyper Chondriac Music I don't agree

Shine acoustic's into/outtro kinda makes me want to pee :$

I think my favorite is probably Butterflies and Hurricanes. Or Showbiz. Or Hoodoo :awesome:

Most disappointing is probably supermassive black hole >:/ (only because the whole song was disappointing)

Archived