Butterflies and Hurricanes

Davey25

Naughtrish:

Hehe I like that smile on HAARP too :) He KNOWS its a show-stopper! Such a modest fellow is our Matt hehe

:LOL:

Just had a thought - we could do a video tribute

idea 1) Everyone sends in themselves singing one line of the song, then we compile it

2) People send in videos of themselves saying how much/why they want it played

Something funny about Feeling Good ... as soon as it started playing, the whole place erupted! I have a clip of it on YouTube, which shows how mental the crowd went. I was prepared to not like it, but it was brilliant live :erm:

If they needed to drop one to put B&H in, I agree it should be SMBH

Feeling Good really works live and gets everyone going. I never know how to dance to SMBH - want do ma sexay moves but too :$

Just had a thought - we could do a video tribute

idea 1) Everyone sends in themselves singing one line of the song, then we compile it

2) People send in videos of themselves saying how much/why they want it played

Like the idea ... just worried my singing might turn a heck of a lot of ppl off the song :LOL:

:rolleyes:

Please, i think it would an awesome vid!

Are you rolling your eyes at me :wtf:

I will send them a box of butterfly cakes now!!!

In fact i'll video myself making them a la Nigella - licking the spoon and everthing :p

If that doesn't work then nothing will :LOL:

I cant imagine what the guys were thinking when they dropped this from the setlist. Maybe they didnt think it would fit in with the rest of the list or if, being such a masterpiece and all, would overshadow the new stuff. Personally, I'd drop MoP - I'd have it in my set list every time along with Microcuts

Archived