Edited by beatlesmaniac98

there are TWO CAT MEOWS IN TSP

TWO

AND YOU CAN HEAR DOMS DRUM STICKS CLICKING AT THE BEGGING OF REDEMPTION

no one else

TWO?

okay, one is before the solo

where's the other one?

I don't think this really counts as an Easter egg, but in Unnatural Selection it sounds like Matt says rye want the truth. I think it happens twice. Bugs me every time I hear it.

Also the children pilots and jets during collateral damage

There's a part in Sing For Absolution that sounds like a tiger roaring or something. Not sure if it's an Easter Egg though.

Holy crap I'm listening to resistance now and I swear when Matt says "walls start caving in" I heard someone whisper caving in. I think I heard a whisper during the first chorus too

TWO?

where's the other one?

the other one is during the guitar part you see how the cat meow you hear after the guitar riff well theres another one DURING the guitar riff it's pretty clear but most of you guys just think it's the guitar

TWO?

where's the other one?

the other one is during the guitar part you see how the cat meow you hear after the guitar riff well theres another one DURING the guitar riff it's pretty clear but most of you guys just think it's the guitar

TWO?

where's the other one?

TWO

no one else

i cant believe it that non of you care bout this!

no i didn't :wtf: if i did blame it on the ps3

There is a delete option for this btw ;)

Not much of an Easter egg: i know some people have said that they were surprised that Matt used a vocoder in the backing vocals for UD, well, he used one in Eternally Missed too! :D

TWO

no one else

:yesey: I think it's 2:39 and 2:51..

Also, to the USoE backwards.. you really can hear Matt saying 'Muse' in 3:44 (I reversed the album version with Collateral Damage which clocks 5:47).

Seems like the lyric To be from 'To be punished for unproven crimes' means 'muse' backwards :awesome:

I recorded that line myself (not a good singer :chuckle:) and reversed it - it was like Muus.. Uhh oh Muuse.. Muu.. so really TO BE means 'muse' backwards.. but only when sang right..

I listened to Absolution yesterday and I heard very strange 'radio-like' voices in Intro, just when the dumping gets louder and before the 'Sieg heil... Marsch!' ..it actually creeped me out a bit :stunned:

EDIT: ^ It's in MuseWiki :)

Edited by schneck

What's that weird sound right when dead star starts? it's a weird little sound that i can't explain >.>

What's that weird sound right when dead star starts? it's a weird little sound that i can't explain >.>

You mean that bit bit that sounds like a girl screaming "WOO!" ...?

You mean that bit bit that sounds like a girl screaming "WOO!" ...?

I think know what he means. as soon as it starts there's a weird sound in the background. Its hard to describe though :LOL:

Is it like an electronic sound, or are you actually referring to the "WOO!"?

Amp sound. Or one of them farted down the mic.

Sounds like an amp or the guitar starting to me...

I swear that I've heard somewhere a version of Exo-Politics were we can hear, on the last guitar strum of the song, the antique items crushed. It is just in the end of the song. I swear! Don't know if I've heard it on the vinyl, japan or instrumental version of the song, I just know that I've heard that!

I swear that I've heard somewhere a version of Exo-Politics were we can hear, on the last guitar strum of the song, the antique items crushed. It is just in the end of the song. I swear! Don't know if I've heard it on the vinyl, japan or instrumental version of the song, I just know that I've heard that!

Really?