What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

+111111111

Plus, I won't feel guilty because (maybe) 3 months later I'll buy the disc. I would just have the songs before on my ipod :)

I'll be buying the disc the day after I download the leak. Hopefully. Depends if they actually have it here in this DEPRIVED STATE I live in.

Yep, live it's kind of dull. If I'm listening to it at home or whatever, it doesn't bother me at all. I'm not big on City of Delusion but I love Hyper Music. We're all different.

I keep listening to it. I can't stop...I think I have a problem.

OMG YOU'RE NOT BIG ON CITY OF DELUSION.

I love you. :kiss:

It's amazing, there's no problem. :awesome:

+111111111

Plus, I won't feel guilty because (maybe) 3 months later I'll buy the disc. I would just have the songs before on my ipod :)

I don't feel guilty at all!!!!!!

I own Showbiz, Origin Of Symmetry, Hullabaloo, Absolution, Black Holes And Revelations Japanese Edition (bought it for Glorious), and HAARP.

I could download The Resistance today and would still buy it on Sept 14. :D

I don't feel guilty at all!!!!!!

I own Showbiz, Origin Of Symmetry, Hullabaloo, Absolution, Black Holes And Revelations Japanese Edition (bought it for Glorious), and HAARP.

I could download The Resistance today and would still buy it on Sept 14. :D

You're so fc*ngly lucky! :eek:

I'll buy them all this summer.:$

Because here in Latin America there's NOTHING about Muse. Only Absolution Tour and HAARP (and I own them at least..):(

You're so fc*ngly lucky! :eek:

I'll buy them all this summer.:$

Because here in Latin America there's NOTHING about Muse. Only Absolution Tour and HAARP (and I own them at least..):(

Well, I'm from Puerto Rico and there's even less about Muse here!! I got them all on e-bay.

Archived