What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

oh man.. why channel 4?

Not sure, something to do with broadcasting rights.

I think that's why they always play the videos at a crazy time like 12:05am

So they can officially air the video first and then channels like TMF, The Box and all those other similar channels get the video. (Not specifically "Uprising" I mean)

At least you are aware of your rapage of our most prestigious language ;):LOL:

+1

I live in the States now, but spent my earlier years in New Zealand (0-3). I've got the 'tug of loyalty,' I suppose.

Today, my Yankee English teachers try to mark me down for spelling with British English. It's a disgrace. :facepalm:

fantastic lol random times of night actually thats better than during the day, at least i wont be out :D

i hope we get told at least like what day they'll broadcast it

Oh we'll know definitely.

UK TV magazines show the whole weeks' schedule so checking between 11pm-1am every weeknight on Channel 4 over the next 3 weeks or so is a must look :yesey:

ohhh yay :p .. lacking in common sense tonight.

I remember when "Invincible" was first screened, it was on Channel 4 at stupid o'clock and within 10 minutes it was ripped and on YouTube :LOL:

Not sure if it was released on here beforehand but Channel 4 said it was an "Exclusive"

I remember when "Invincible" was first screened, it was on Channel 4 at stupid o'clock and within 10 minutes it was ripped and on YouTube :LOL:

Not sure if it was released on here beforehand but Channel 4 said it was an "Exclusive"

good to no i wont miss anything lol, i bet SOMEONE on here'll work out when its on.. at least i hope so :D

Archived