What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

i dont know why this is being compared to Starlight.

i dont even see a bit of a resemblance.

i see more of a resemblance of Uprising with Fury.

this song so far sounds more dark and eery than Starlight. i like that. ilikeitalot.

I see starlight. It's got a catchy bass and the drumming is much like starlight. Starlight also has synths, like uprising, but they are impossible to hear.

The general vibe isn't like starlight though. Starlight is a happy song, when this is exciting and spacey and electronic.

And the rap bit is clearly a joke just because Lowe doesn't even have the rest of the song yet. He doesn't know how it'll continue.

I see starlight. It's got a catchy bass and the drumming is much like starlight. Starlight also has synths, like uprising, but they are impossible to hear.

The general vibe isn't like starlight though. Starlight is a happy song, when this is exciting and spacey and electronic.

And the rap bit is clearly a joke just because Lowe doesn't even have the rest of the song yet. He doesn't know how it'll continue.

He's listened to the entire album.

I don't know what to think...

I like the space vibe, and the bass is great. But it's too dancy... Yeah, I know they chose to release the most mainstream songs as singles, but these 36 seconds doesn't really sound like Muse to me.

But on the other hand, it is just 36 seconds, so...I'm trying not to judge. This song is going to be great! Yeah!

Haha, very true. Best Buy and amazon are the only places I even try to find CDs. But do you think that it will be sold in the UK even or would it all be digital downloads?

I want to know if there is a special edition...that's the only reason I haven't preordered yet :(

Woah!

I just got nuts in less than 15 minutes! :eek:

Turns out that Warner Music Mexico just launched a microsite for Mexican fans and it looks like the Project Eurasia site! :D

Anyway... I was reading in their main site that they placed an article about the first seconds from Uprising and that they also put it in their player. So I went to listen to it, hoping that it was going to be the Zane's recording.... and not! :eek:

You can actually hear up to the first guitar riff! http://www.warnermusic.com.mx/ :happy:

Later I went to post all this news on my fanclub site and there's a message from the admin. Turns out that the record company said that the Mexican premiere on radio from Uprising is going to be on August 3rd in two different stations... but 5 hours before Zane! :awesome:

Woo!! I can't believe this.. too much info to asimilate! :LOL:

Woah!

I just got nuts in less than 15 minutes! :eek:

Turns out that Warner Music Mexico just launched a microsite for Mexican fans and it looks like the Project Eurasia site! :D

Anyway... I was reading in their main site that they placed an article about the first seconds from Uprising and that they also put it in their player. So I went to listen to it, hoping that it was going to be the Zane's recording.... and not! :eek:

You can actually hear up to the first guitar riff! http://www.warnermusic.com.mx/ :happy:

Later I went to post all this news on my fanclub site and there's a message from the admin. Turns out that the record company said that the Mexican premiere on radio from Uprising is going to be on August 3rd in two different stations... but 5 hours before Zane! :awesome:

Woo!! I can't believe this.. too much info to asimilate! :LOL:

how do you get to the music player?

edit: nevermind, found it :)

Hahahahahahah HELL YEAH!!!

Mexican fans are happy!! and I'm mexican :LOL:

I agree with Problematique MX.... a lot of info in just some hours :D

I loved the "Uprising" teaser that Warner Music Mexico uploaded 'cos you can hear almost 5 seconds more than the Zane's teaser and it has no rap from him!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hahahahahahah HELL YEAH!!!

Mexican fans are happy!! and I'm mexican :LOL:

I agree with Problematique MX.... a lot of info in just some hours :D

I loved the "Uprising" teaser that Warner Music Mexico uploaded 'cos you can hear almost 5 seconds more than the Zane's teaser and it has no rap from him!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

No, you can hear exactly the same amount, it's just that Zane spoke over it on the show. Still exactly the same clip that the record label is sending to everyone.

No, you can hear exactly the same amount, it's just that Zane spoke over it on the show. Still exactly the same clip that the record label is sending to everyone.

Zane does that a lot. But I'm glad you posted this copy of the clip. I actually was so tempted that I had to listen again. And for all you haters I still love it!

Edit: And are you sure it's five hours ahead of Zane? Or is that just the time zone difference? Because for me I'm five hours behind British time so we get it at 2:30 but that's 7:30 their time...

Edit: And are you sure it's five hours ahead of Zane? Or is that just the time zone difference? Because for me I'm five hours behind British time so we get it at 2:30 but that's 7:30 their time...

In the first radio show it's from 6 to 8 am from here.. like at 12pm from the UK maybe?

Edit: 11am :D

In the first radio show it's from 6 to 8 am from here.. like at 12pm from the UK maybe?

Edit: 11am :D

Well geeze! Where can I listen to this?! Because I'll probably be working during Zane! ... but I really did want to hear it from him first. He's just so excited and that gets me excited!

Archived