What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

I liked the USoE video. Very shocking.

Also, not quite sure what to make of the clip. I didn't think it was that bad. It also sounded like it's gonna be one of the more 'poppy' songs of the Album.

Also, if Matt Bellamy does come in with the lyrics 'I'm Matt Bellamy, You're not a friend of me' I will piss myself. You gotta love Zane Lowe.

Eric Corton (3fm) is going to play the 36 second clip too later tonight.

I can't remember exactly what he said anymore, but he mentioned muselive and the thread about him playing Uprising on the third. Also about Zane being an important person from the bbc, originally playing it on the 8th and that Zane would probably play it earlier now on sunday or monday. Yes, he's well informed...

Nope. I think that was optimistic thinking at best ^_^.

Unless you've been hanging out at muselive and they've been thinking that,

It's was originally on Bobjimtheawesome's Facebook - maybe he heard it on ML.

hmm that sounded very very crap :(

1. Don't be stupid :LOL:

2. Yay, another Sheffielder! :happy:

Oh Holy Jesus! I get inundated at work for a few days and miss every fucking thing... Again! PLEASE LAWD tell me Zane's kidding about the rap shit?!!!!1111 :stunned::afro: PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1!-20-102-023=-10= :stunned: That would be enough for even ME to start to think of them as fucking FOOLS! But somehow I can't see Matt doing some shite rap that involves his name :LOL::facepalm: FacefeckingPALM!

Anyweez, the intro is okay... reminds me of Starlight a bit, which prob doesn't make it sound great, but it's more like a better, spruced up version...

Lovin' the bass as always... but I'm effing scared about how this will sound... I really thought Uprising would be a bit of a dark-ish song, made marginally lighter by football hooligan chanting, lol!

:(... watch this space I guess.

Anyways, QUESTIONS:

+ Will Zane be playing the song in full on Aug 3rd at 7.30pm?

+ Where the hell is that USoE video from in the original post? ... with all the fighting/soldiers etc? Is it official?

Oh Holy Jesus! PLEASE LAWD tell me Zane's kidding about the rap shit?!!!!1111 :stunned::afro: PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1!-20-102-023=-10= :stunned: That would be enough for even ME to start to think of them as fucking FOOLS! But somehow I can't see Matt doing some shite rap that involves his name :LOL::facepalm: FacefeckingPALM!

Ugh :facepalm:

Read thread, then post! :fear:

+ Will Zane be playing the song in full on Aug 3rd at 7.30pm?

+ Where the hell is that USoE video from in the original post? ... will all the fighting/soldiers etc? Is it official?

-Yes

-Fan Made

&& There won't be any rapping :LOL: Don't worry :)

By the way, I can't really see how this resembles Starlight :erm:

i dont know why this is being compared to Starlight.

i dont even see a bit of a resemblance.

i see more of a resemblance of Uprising with Fury.

this song so far sounds more dark and eery than Starlight. i like that. ilikeitalot.

The bass sounds a bit similar and there's some sort of clapping noise in the background but that's it.

Uprising sounds less poppy and more dark/spacey to me.

Archived