What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

I know it's a female singing...:confused:

I don't know why, after listening to it, the song "Supergirl" from Christina Aliguera just popped into my head. Maybe it's that you're looking for? Not that it sounds the same, just the way it's made...

:awesome:

I'm so happy they're gonna play it at the VMAs. I just want America to like Muse :$

But I'm getting ahead of myself a bit here, only just heard like 30 seconds. :LOL:

I know! I was very worried when I heard United States of Eurasia thinking if they pull something like that at the VMA's it won't help their popularity over here very much. I mean I LOVE the song but I can't imagine it going over too well on American television. If the rest of this song even half as amazing as the first 36 seconds then... well it will just be awesome!! It seems like the ultimate performance song. I really want them to be popular over here too!! But not so popular that their tickets sell out in minutes like they do over there. It was already tough enough getting into that U2 concert. Selfish? Yes. But ah well.

I'm getting seriously addicted to these 30 seconds :D

I would but I refuse to listen to it again until next monday. I think listening to USoE in parts kind of skrewed it up for me. ... this will be a difficult week. resistance!!

Archived