I was hoping for some awesome new electronic version with some Morgana action :D

If someone make one of those emoticons in the form of the current board ones then we could ask kev...

I've left a message for the person who create this :dance: to see if he can make us an escape smilie in the current board format. Let you guys know as soon as I have an answer.

I think all posts on this thread should finish with...

pleaaaseee11.gif

Why Escape? There are better songs from the first album like Showbiz, Sunburn, Cave,etc.

And they should play Minimum as a riff:LOL:

So it's your own preference that you want to see Escape. I think there are better songs.

Its Chris' favourite from Showbiz.

Why Escape? There are better songs from the first album like Showbiz, Sunburn, Cave,etc.

And they should play Minimum as a riff:LOL:

So it's your own preference that you want to see Escape. I think there are better songs.

Read the thread?

One hell of a rallying call, count me in! I'd really like to see MM, but it seems to be worn out, Showbiz would be :awesome:

However, Escape's one of those songs, you forget about it until you stumble across in your shuffled playlist, and go "HOSHIT", and feel guilty for missing it all those times :rolleyes:

(How 'bout some Fury?)

Escape is a track you forget about, but then remembered how awesome it is :p

As I have done today, when I first heard showbiz, it was one of my favorite songs off the album. What would be awesome is if they played a demo (such as Forameus); it has a nice riff so could work well if they used after a song :p

But ontopic, I've never heard escape live; so should be interesting to see how it sounds.

Hello,

great great idea! I love "Escape", I always did and it would be wonderful to hear it live! I just doubt a bit that Matt can still relate to the lyrics...

Maybe "Shrinking universe" would fit very well (even better??) into the set...;)

But well, hearing "Escape" live would be miraculous! Does anyone know their performance of it in 1999 at Rockpalast? If not, check it out, it is just great!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah15AKIIMfw

By the way, if you are planning on forwarding the link to this thread to Muse, what about forwarding this one too:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=62009

It's different, but still a wee bit similar.

Cheers!:)

I've been thinking, IF they don't mix up their set's for TR tour, and forget all of Showbiz, because, even if it is basic compared to the new stuff, it's got the most raw energy of all the albums. Most songs which the fans want them to play from Showbiz (i.e. MM, Showbiz, Escape, Cave, Filip and Uno) could all be revamped for the tour. Sure it's not likely, but they can't forget the old stuff, it's priceless.

Oh yes great idea :awesome: ,I'm glad that this question is useful now :LOL:

I'm not going to say that this is my fav song, but of course that it's a great song so let's try this.

And for those who keep asking why escape and not another song... READ a bit before posting

If someone make one of those emoticons in the form of the current board ones then we could ask kev...

We now have current board "escape" emoticons...

picture.php?albumid=1100&pictureid=12044

picture.php?albumid=1100&pictureid=12043

I'll ask Kev if he can upload either or both of them.

Archived