New Muse Shop Sizing Chart?

*OoS*

Have been watching to buy me some of the merchandise from MUSE shop lately!

Is there some error with the size descriptions, or am i not understanding how the uk clothes are being measured!?

Here is the list for t-shirts:

S = Chest 50cm, Length 69cm

M = Chest 52cm, Length 71.5cm

L = Chest 56cm, Length 73.5cm

XL = Chest 60cm, Length 75.5cm

Usually the sizes are measured at the fullest part of the chest, under the arms and around the back? So how can this sizes be right?

Who has chest 56 cm ?

Just posted about the sizing in the news thread.

I'm usually a medium in Muse t-shirts. I know I'm somewhat lacking in the boobs dept but I think my chest measures rather more than 17inches!

Not going to order until this mistake has been rectified :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...
Have been watching to buy me some of the merchandise from MUSE shop lately!

Is there some error with the size descriptions, or am i not understanding how the uk clothes are being measured!?

Here is the list for t-shirts:

S = Chest 50cm, Length 69cm

M = Chest 52cm, Length 71.5cm

XL = Chest 60cm, Length 75.5cm

Usually the sizes are measured at the fullest part of the chest, under the arms and around the back? So how can this sizes be right?

@Pip , I've been looking for this post you made but don't seem to find it :( Were there any answers?

Who has chest 56 cm ?

Hey. I'm new here :) Sooo... welcome me :):p

Has there been any answer or explanation given to that? I have already mailed the store, a couple of months ago actually, and been told that they would check the problem out and notify me then. But they didn't :p

I want to purchase several items but not under these circumstances... I mean this is completely idiotic, chest measurements of 35cm for women (S size). I mean... come on. What's that.

When I bought stuff from the shop (many moons ago now) I took those sizes to be just the flat measurement across one side only. If you double them, they make more sense ;) ... but the actual sizing of the real thing still seems a bit random, from various reports! :rolleyes:

edit: Why can't they use normal dress sizes like everybody else in the clothing industry? Tch!

Hm... Makes more sense that way. It had occured to me, that it might be not the perimeter but just the one "side", but seemed so idiotic I refused to consider it.

So... what is the appropriate size for a short (:$) and thin but busty girl? I want to purchase the new hoodie, not the one with the zipper, you know which one. Let's hear some ideas.

• 1 year later...

Archived