What could we expect from Americans... Yeah, just this... it was disappointing... anyway we got the song and the famous collateral damage which isn't anything that special, good work anyway to the people who collaborate and that stuff :)

the person who uploaded wasn't american. she had a pretty strong accent.

What could we expect from Americans... Yeah, just this... it was disappointing... anyway we got the song and the famous collateral damage which isn't anything that special, good work anyway to the people who collaborate and that stuff :)

How can we expect to unite as a resistance if one group of people are singled out just based on the location of their birth?

Amazing.... I never thought Muse fans would be so closed-minded.

the person who uploaded wasn't american. she had a pretty strong accent.

Like she was Hungarian, but she's supposed to live there and well, that quite influences someone, and you're from USA so what are you going to say? obviously you defend her, I don't really care anyway, just saying, don't get me wrong, peace :p...

How can we expect to unite as a resistance if one group of people are singled out just based on the location of their birth?

Amazing.... I never thought Muse fans would be so closed-minded.

Aha, I'm close-minded, any problem?

Ok, so I was also curious about what would happen if it wasn't activated and its understandable that dissappointment initially made people upset. But if you are so into how to make the world a better place (which is supposedly what the resistance is about), try being friendly. And don't categorize whole groups of people as stupid/greedy/whatever (axis of evil, anyone?).

Love to the Americans!

(and who really cares if we didn't do what muse wanted us to do,but acted as if they didn't blahblah).

Ok, so I was also curious about what would happen if it wasn't activated and its understandable that dissappointment initially made people upset. But if you are so into how to make the world a better place (which is supposedly what the resistance is about), try being friendly. And don't categorize whole groups of people as stupid/greedy/whatever (axis of evil, anyone?).

Love to the Americans!

(and who really cares if we didn't do what muse wanted us to do,but acted as if they didn't blahblah).

The song would have been released anyways. This whole thing was a marketing ploy.

Also, I like reading posts from the people who say they wouldn't have activated it. I really doubt if they had the choice between two free tickets and "RESISTING!!!1!11!!" they would have chosen to throw away the tickets.

The song would have been released anyways. This whole thing was a marketing ploy.

Also, I like reading posts from the people who say they wouldn't have activated it. I really doubt if they had the choice between two free tickets and "RESISTING!!!1!11!!" they would have chosen to throw away the tickets.

You didn't have to activate it to get the tickets. All you had to do was to get the usb stick...

You didn't have to activate it to get the tickets. All you had to do was to get the usb stick...

Ah, ok.

Still doesn't explain why people care so much about a usb stick. It's just a song.

It's called Viral Marketing. The end result was always to release the song to get people to buy the album. All the whinging is pretty lulzy though.

Sad but true :(

Well, they're a band, they run a business. It's counterproductive for a business to try to NOT make money. There was no broad moral implication to this game like some people seem to think. It was just a little bit of fun by the band to get people excited about the album and get some exposure to the rest of the fans out there who weren't playing the game. Muse has a lot of fans who don't come to the forums, now they've heard one of the songs from the new album.

People are taking this way too seriously.

Well, you can choose to believe that sceptical marketing ploy line of thought or you could believe that Matt has a wacky sense of humour and wanted to give his fans a bit of fun which obviously everyone has had.

What!!! The bitch stole the envelope! And then she activated it to piss Muse fans off even more!!?

I was hoping one of those yellow cabs was going to not see her.

If I was Muse I'd be cancelling those tickets.

What!!! The bitch stole the envelope! And then she activated it to piss Muse fans off even more!!?

I think she stole one of the decoys. It does make me angry, though.

This is from the info for that video: "Here's a clip from the final stage of Project Eurasia where one "muser" steals the Rogue Agents decoy envelope, and quickly runs away!"

What's the point in calling someone a bitch and wishing bodily injury on her over a game, whether or not she stole the real envelope. Ahhh, I get it, it's just "a bit of fun."

How on earth anybody on here can call the girl who activated SELFISH is just beyond me.... dont you remember that she had the key - a key to meet MUSE and get tickets - and she CHOOSE not to activate because the vast vast majority of people were screaming at her not to! She put everybody elses needs before her own and that is incredibly generous dont you think...?? Shame on anybody for calling her selfish..

How on earth anybody on here can call the girl who activated SELFISH is just beyond me.... dont you remember that she had the key - a key to meet MUSE and get tickets - and she CHOOSE not to activate because the vast vast majority of people were screaming at her not to! She put everybody elses needs before her own and that is incredibly generous dont you think...?? Shame on anybody for calling her selfish..

The only reason why I would call her selfish is because when she got the envelope she didn't let anyone see it and just ran away.

I have a video of that too, but it's nothing to exciting.

THANK YOU.

All of this is getting wayyyy out of hand.

I am so friggin angry. I found out about the Final Phase when I woke up today. That was at 2 PM. I jumped right on the train to E 68th street, the location, and walked around for nearly 2 hours trying to find the thing, only to have my friend text me saying that someone already got it and activated. This totally ruined my week. :mad:

Yeah like everyone else here wouldn't have run away and thought purely of themselves too if they were in her position :facepalm:

to be honest, i wouldn't mind allowing people to take pictures if i were to retrieve the USB.

i wouldn't let them hold it, but i'd let them take pictures! :LOL:

to be honest, i wouldn't mind allowing people to take pictures if i were to retrieve the USB.

i wouldn't let them hold it, but i'd let them take pictures! :LOL:

You're waaaaay more trusting of Muse fans than I am. Have you READ what some of these people have posted? If I had got the envelope I would run like hell out of fear of being attacked. :LOL:

Archived