chawknz

• 5 months later...

I like Adam Lambert's cover of "Starlight", but you have to find one that didn't entirely suck. I mean, I went to see an American Idol concert, and when he covered it, it was horrible. >.< But, on youtube, there are much better versions.

I like his voice, and I liked how he added his own style to it.

His own personality, so to speak.

After all, if the covered version was the exact same as the original, what would be the point?

I managed all of 5 seconds before I had to close YT. :vomit:

Funnily enough, I like his vocals on Soaked more than Matt's (does this make me a bad Muse fan?) :(

No it doesn't. It's because Soaked is more fitting to Adams voice than matts. Muse is usually better, but with Soaked, I like Adams more

• 5 months later...

I listened to Soaked by both because Lambert really released it on his album... but I preferred the Muse version by, like, light years :p Lambert just doesn't...fit the song, even though he has a good voice. He sings parts different in tune and I just don't like it that way. Plus Muse just play it better altogether. As was to be expected tbh. :)

But I'm not going to listen to Lambert covering any real Muse songs...no way! :ninja:

Honestly I liked his "Whataya want from me" (even though the title reminds me loads of Stefan Raab's Eurovision Song Contest entry for Germany of many years back "Wadde hadde dudde da" :chuckle: ) - but that was just hearing it on the radio...when I saw his music video I was spun out of liking it as much because he just looks so...emo?

I don't know...I just know I disliked him then. Still has a good voice. So if the radio plays him I might still listen ^^

Archived