Verry sorrowfully...I got T-boned today while shuffling through muse on my ipod...I blacked out and woke up to Assassin. I don't think that counts since I was playing it, but it was a comforting note to wake up to something familiar...when the tow truck arrived and I was in the ambulance getting checked up on, I hobbled over to my car and saved my purse, ipod, BH&R, and OoS which were luckily the only two in there. It was a very dramatic moment...I kinda wish someone who cared about muse was there with me so that we could praise my success together. Oh well...I know none of you know me, but I just thought I'd share my Friday the 13th misfortune. Ugh. Night all. :D

Verry sorrowfully...I got T-boned today while shuffling through muse on my ipod...I blacked out and woke up to Assassin. I don't think that counts since I was playing it, but it was a comforting note to wake up to something familiar...when the tow truck arrived and I was in the ambulance getting checked up on, I hobbled over to my car and saved my purse, ipod, BH&R, and OoS which were luckily the only two in there. It was a very dramatic moment...I kinda wish someone who cared about muse was there with me so that we could praise my success together. Oh well...I know none of you know me, but I just thought I'd share my Friday the 13th misfortune. Ugh. Night all. :D

Perhaps assassin is not the most comforting muse song it could have been though.

I heard Muscle Museum on Radio1 yesterday too.... I text in to the show and got a shout... woohooooo!!! :happy:

Perhaps assassin is not the most comforting muse song it could have been though.

yeah for sure...oh well. I'm just glad it was something familiar. I woke up and didn't even know where I was, but I was like "hey...assassin..."

I never hear them anywhere! AGH! They never get played over in the U.S.

One time, like in 2006 when BHAR came out, I heard KoC and Starlight on the radio a few times. That's about it... :'[

Yesterday, when I entered the W.T.A.I.-festival, the first song I heard was Knights of Cydonia

:LOL: I've only heard Muse projecting from myself: on my ipod, on my computer or me singing to it! :D

Monday morning, Knights on Xfm at the usual time of 5.05am. Makes the early breakfast show listenable these days (used to be all music, now it's chat with a bit of music, mostly shit too)...shame they tend to play Snow Patrol after it.

I heard muscle museum twice in topman and topshop in manchester

but my friends dragged me away

less i stood there in awe

:eek: OMG..

Stockholm Syndrome on KROQ right now!!! (12:41pm) Part of a KROQ-BLOCK. 1st song was Starlight, of course.

Knights was played at 3 minutes to 8 this morning on Xfm's Breakfast Show.

I just heard new born on Dr who confidential, seriously.. they play Muse loooads ... but it was really werid, because I was thinking at the betgggining "wow they are playing loads of good songs this episode I hope and wonder if they will play muse:LOL:"

I heard Muscle Museum on Radio1 yesterday too.... I text in to the show and got a shout... woohooooo!!! :happy:

THAT WAS YOU! I thought I was like "haha, bprobs on the muse board"":rolleyes: what did u say

Heard Invincible on TV last night but can't for the life of me remember what programme it was on.

THAT WAS YOU! I thought I was like "haha, bprobs on the muse board"":rolleyes: what did u say

haha!! I'm over the moon that someone heard it!!! :D:happy:

I'm trying to remember word for word, something like...

''SWEAR WORDS! SWEAR WORDS!! YEESSS!... Muscle Museum sounds damn sexy!...''

I liked the tunes surrounding it, so i mentioned those too, but can't remember what i said.:)

I went to wicksteed park today website here and whilst i was on the 'astroglide' i could hear all of absolution being played in the 'laser tag arena'......twas great!!!! lol

...i have also heard apocalypse please being played in Topman/Topshop in peterborough

.....so that leads me to the question: 'Where have YOU heard muse being played?"

:D

My ipod.

Yeah, today twas flicking around on music channels and got to MTV1 and i was like, wait, this is the knights of cydonia like.. ahhh aaah aaaah bit... it was ion pim p my ride UK no less:LOL:

Plug In Baby on Xfm Breakfast Show at 8.15am, was actually listening to Virgin at the time cos Xfm was crackly (commercial vehicle, when the chilled section of the van is on, Xfm reception deteriorates) but I switched over when The Fray came on to hear PIB starting. Needless to say the chiller was switched off and the volume cranked up a notch or ten. :p

Was friggin' ages ago, but they played 'Butterflies and Hurricanes' during the TV coverage of the Rugby World Cup over here in NZ. Was v. disturbed, actually. I hate rugby, and in no way want it to be associated with Muse.