Was at a silent disco last night and Plug in Baby came on. A lot of people in the room switched over to the other headphone channel and one girl ran over to the DJ and told him the music he was playing was shit, to which he told her to fuck off. He then spoke on the channel saying something like "You can't fucking diss Muse" and a few people in the room cheered loudly. Pretty bizarre.

My college dining hall plays Madness every now and then!! In between Taylor Swift and One Direction of course. *rolls eyes*

My college dining hall plays Madness every now and then!! In between Taylor Swift and One Direction of course. *rolls eyes*
Well that's the kind of context that it should be played in, no?

On a Australia news show sunrise.

It had the resistance and animals.

this was today but i have heard resistance on sunrise before.

Not a hearing, but I am a knitter and one of my favourite indie yarn dyers has just made a new colourway (pink, purple and orange) called Plug In Baby. :D

I'm happy I at least got to hear their music in some cosy London district on Lithuanian cable TV - Starlight as an advert of probably some fishing programme.

tbh I almost went there

I've just heard a trailer for an outside broadcast coming up from Wembley Arena on BBC Radio 2. They used 'Uprising' but I doubt Muse will be playing. I've emailed Ken Bruce to ask why this is the only time I ever hear Muse on his show. I was only half-listening to the trailer so I have no idea who IS playing or when it will take place.

I've just found out that it's going to be a live debate on the EU Referendum. [Facepalm]

Edited by maturefan

Wow. Just heard a proper oldie - In Your World - on Radio6 breakfast show! Don't hear that one very often, if at all, these days :eek:

Was out at a beer festival with live music (dad rock cover bands, mainly) yesterday. Someone I know who likes Muse was doing the music, and at various points put on Muscle Museum, Plug in Baby, In Your World and Mercy.

Not bad.