Mercy playing at the Anaheim-Chicago NHL game in Anaheim. The home team was down a couple of goals in game 7, maybe the DJ was trying to be cheeky...

Some guy butchering TiRO at The Voice yesterday... if that counts.

:LOL:

I tried looking it up on Youtube. Looks like it's a popular song to use on The Voice.

I heard a song from the Resistance (can't remember which one) while I was at the dentists with a drill in my mouth....quite calming really.

I like the embedded video player (I don't know if all versions of the site have the same).

Heard Dead Inside and Knights of Cydonia on music TV channels this morning.

Oddly, DI was video of the week on Kerrang. Maybe if they were to play it at Download it might go down reasonably well.

Enter Shikari covering SMBH on Radio 1 live lounge today. Weird, and an oddly weedy effort. They looked scared on the stream.

They use Dead Inside on a rather crappy German TV channel (RTL) in a video clip to promote their upcoming summer movies (not even good ones as far as I remember :p). The only reason I didn't switch it off right away!

Oh and there is a program where they renovate houses of poor families and they keep using various BH&R songs, mostly Supermassive Black Hole and Starlight I think. So strange. :D

That was pretty exciting :D

Yeah! The first trailer had NIN (

), now it has Muse. I guess this will be my favorite game this year! :LOL:

Madness at the cricket. Bellamy wailing whilst England get destroyed by New Zealand...

zdf.kultur is showing Live in Rome right now

Why can't it be the Reading Gig where they played everything from OoS or something. :LOL:

Eurosport Germany sometimes play an instrumental version of Big Freeze which is surprisingly decent.

zdf.kultur is showing Live in Rome right now
I just found that too while flipping through the channels, but it's only a one hour version of it. I'm still watching it, of course. :D

Why can't it be the Reading Gig where they played everything from OoS or something. :LOL:

Right now I'd give anything for a live stream of the Download Festival :(