Madness on Triple J's (Australia's most popular radio station) Hottest 100 of 2012 list, at #75!

:dance:

And then I had to spend ages convincing my family (who are rather anti-Muse) that a song

just getting on the list is an achievment, no matter what number it came :facepalm:

They're doing, for the first time, an airing of the Hottest 101-200 on Saturday, and I've got my money on Panic Station coming in there somewhere.

So, if you're in the UK and are fighting boredom, spark up the iPlayer and search for a programme called "Granny's Moving In: A Wonderland Film". It's on BBC2 as I write. And yes, the title really is what it's about.

I was going to switch over/off until I heard the title music, a nice little arrangement of Map Of Your Head, performed by something that sounded rather like a string quartet.

So before that had faded out, lo and behold, the next bit of music was an equally restrained and cultured rendition of New Born.

This is quite the oddest use of Muse I've ever heard, whoever commissioned the music must either be a big fan of the band, or else have a slightly twisted sense of humour. (MOYH and NB on a programme about dementia? Really?)

I think I'm going to have to watch the rest of it now to see if any others pop up. :D