Most of my friend idolize MUSE band. That's why I get interested with this band. And then I started to search most of their song then I found out that they are great. Now I'm one of them.

Weeeelllllll, The first time I heard muse was on a comercial. I think it was for a show called THE EVENT, da da daaaaa, lol. And i was like I CANT GET THIS SONG OUT OF ME HEAD!!! it twas uprising, SOOOO, (i'm bored :p), the next morning my alarm goes off and its the song again, and i was like FUCK IM SHAZAMMIN' IT! Then started my Muse addiction, lack of sleep, funny looks as i sing in public, and all the good stuff. I also soon realized that song is my least favorite of theirs, HOW IRONIC!!!!!! AND I HAVE ETERNALLY MISSED STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW, DA NA DAAAA! DADADADA, NANANANA, DA NA DAAA! DADADADA, NANANANA (guitar riff) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I DIDNT TAKE MY MEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:LOL::D

:(

They played Plug In Baby of MTV because it was Zane Lowe's top 50 guitar legends or somethings like that (and Matt came 5th! :D) anyway the only real reason I noted it was because they said it was from the album Showbiz :facepalm: I would have expected more from MTV

Hysteria on Edith Bowman (standing in for Nick Grimshaw) Radio 1 the other night. How come this thread keeps moving? It was here then in Other Muse now it's back here again...:p

Top 10 Muse on NME TV right now. So far, SMBH, Undisclosed Desires, Hysteria and Sing For Absolution... Deadstar, you don't often hear that on TV/ radio these days :)

Edited by shinybee

starlight on a movie trailer :) can't remember what the name of the movie is though...

Just heard Undisclosed Desires on a kids show about horses or something.

Bliss on an Anne Widdecombe programme. So cool :p Lol, I'm watching too much TV this weekend!

That wasn't 'Piers Morgan's Life Stories: Anne Widdecombe' was it? I watched that last night or most of it anyway and Newborn came on. Watched it last week as well and Starlight was on it! :happy:

I think it was about 17:16 :$

Your face right now! *chuckle*

Exactly 17:16? Seconds as well? :LOL:

Exactly! It's a mix between :LOL: and :stunned:

Exactly 17:16? Seconds as well? :LOL:

Exactly! It's a mix between :LOL: and :stunned:

:eek: AWWW DAMN! SECONDS... I wouldn't want to dissapoint you, but this time I'll have to cos I don't know the seconds... :(

:eek: AWWW DAMN! SECONDS... I wouldn't want to dissapoint you, but this time I'll have to cos I don't know the seconds... :(

:LOL: Ok

Dont forget the seconds next time! :chuckle:

:LOL: Ok

Dont forget the seconds next time! :chuckle:

I'll try not to, I'll have to wear my sports watch more often, the display in the car doesn't have seconds you see. :happy:

I was playing volleyball on Thursday night and Uprising came on over the loudspeakers for everyone in the stadium to hear :awesome: And about an hour later, on the way home, Triple J played it on the radio. It sounded awesome- I had the bass on its maximum and it was really really loud :awesome: :awesome:

Undisclosed Desires on some ITV show this morning. Have absolutely no idea what the programme was.

Didn't stop me from humming along. though.:D