On Zane Lowe's 50 Legendary Guitarists or something that was on MTV2 on Sunday night, Matt was number 5 :eek: The only people in front of him was the guitarist for Metallica whose name I can't remember, Jimmy Page, Slash and Jimi Hendrix. He beat people like Jack White, John Frescante, Keith Richards and Dave Grohl which I thought was pretty good. The only disappointing thing was the choice of song - SMBH (surprise, surprise). It's not that I don't like the song, I just didn't think it showed off his awesome guitar skills as well as tracks like PIB. :LOL:

Walked into a small music shop just before The Resistance was released to find Uprising was playing, they were selling the album. I picked it up to see what I was getting in my box set, commented about USoE it to my friend and saw the guy start playing around with the stereo system, he put on USoE :D

Here it is ! On French tv at last ! This morning during a report about how to find a job they played a bit of I belong to you and a bit of Uprising (Channel France2, Telematin). And, this evening for the first time I saw a Tv advertising for The Resistance and of course they played Uprising for it (Channel M6) Woooo Hoooo ! I was beginning to think how they'd sale the album with no advertising?!

There's an advert for this channel called EDEN (nature channel) I see alot, they use Feeling Good for the backing track.

Ive also heard SMBH on Dragons den: On tour and Take a Bow on the Doctor Who confidential for that episode with the scarecrows (Dunno the episode's name unfortuantley)

Heard a quick bit of Uprising on TV yesterday for some Dave advert, few weeks ago my sister heard United States of Eurasia (+ Collateral Damage) playing in Gamestation and funnily enough today have just been to an indian restaurant named Starlight!:LOL:

well, i was off school yesterday, cos i was ill :vomit: and one of my favourite hobbies when im bored is to flick through music channels to find muse :D

I was flicking between Q and Kerrang, and i was like "URGHH. They're never gonna play muse :mad:" But i flicked back to Q.. JUST IN TIME TO SEE UPRISING BEING PLAYED!! :awesome: I was literally bouncing in my seat going "OH MY GOODNESS!!!" idk why but it's always a massive deal when i see them on TV. :LOL:

Anyway, when it was over, i flicked back to Kerrang and Paramore had just finished and i was thinking "how cool would it be if Muse were on AGAIN?" Guess what came on.. UPRISING!! i was SO happy :dance:

I sound really sad, but it made MY day a whole lot better :xmas:

well, i was off school yesterday, cos i was ill :vomit: and one of my favourite hobbies when im bored is to flick through music channels to find muse :D

I was flicking between Q and Kerrang, and i was like "URGHH. They're never gonna play muse :mad:" But i flicked back to Q.. JUST IN TIME TO SEE UPRISING BEING PLAYED!! :awesome: I was literally bouncing in my seat going "OH MY GOODNESS!!!" idk why but it's always a massive deal when i see them on TV. :LOL:

Anyway, when it was over, i flicked back to Kerrang and Paramore had just finished and i was thinking "how cool would it be if Muse were on AGAIN?" Guess what came on.. UPRISING!! i was SO happy :dance:

I sound really sad, but it made MY day a whole lot better :xmas:

i know EXACTLY what you mean.... i flip between fuse, MTV Hits, and MTVu, and i always freak out when muse is played :happy: which has been a lot lately...

fine by me! :D