I've never really heard Muse played anywhere besides my house... although I was watching an NHL hockey game last season and heard the intro to Supermassive Black Hole playing on the speakers. It was quite exciting. :happy:

New Born on the Oxfam advert and Hysteria on a perfume ad (it may be a different one from the last perfume ad!)

New Born on the Oxfam advert and Hysteria on a perfume ad (it may be a different one from the last perfume ad!)

That is seriously old news! :)

TIRO on Xfm just after five, switched over from the footie and it was just finishing. :( If my team were in the Premiership, I'd have heard it all grr.

Guest Lemon Tango

omg i was just about to post that!

good show though, especially that comedian guys "this shows called adrenalin junkie not stamina bastard" comment

omg i was just about to post that!

good show though, especially that comedian guys "this shows called adrenalin junkie not stamina bastard" comment

:LOL:

I really like that show too (not seen that much of it this time though).

Its pretty inspiring (to jump off stuff!)

They played Hysteria followed by Starlight over the tannoy before the Gills v Chester game yesterday. It was great to hear Muse at Fortress Priestfield and it was obviously the inspiration behind the Gills' 2-0 win! :LOL:

They played Hysteria followed by Starlight over the tannoy before the Gills v Chester game yesterday. It was great to hear Muse at Fortress Priestfield and it was obviously the inspiration behind the Gills' 2-0 win! :LOL:

:p They seem to like Muse in our league. However, I've noticed we no longer run out to Muscle Museum. :( I dunno why they changed it, a lot of people there love Muse.

Blackout was used on Newsnight in a segment about electric cars :D

You beat me to it...had to log back in to post! :LOL::p

Beat me to it aswell.

I made everyone in the room shut up. they just stared at me and i said...its teh muse.

Beat me to it aswell.

I made everyone in the room shut up. they just stared at me and i said...its teh muse.

We were chatting away with it on in the background, and then our ears pricked up at the same time, we shut up and then pointed at the TV in surprise! :LOL::D

Muse on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. They showed Supermassive and there's a question on Muse.