Ok, so.... I was just watching Seinfeld on TBS and it ended and went to the AL championships pregame. They opened the show with some highlights -- and Map of the Problematique was playing in the background :eek:

I was in the process of changing the channel but I heard that first note and thought "WAIT! MUUUUSE!" then the channel changed and I scrambled to put it back on :LOL: They played the music in the bg for the whole intro thingy. :D

Wow that's rare. Muse on TBS?

Muse gets played on the radio quite a lot 'round here but for me it's weird because it's often right when I get in the car and flip on the radio. :stunned:

The weirdest one was where I was driving to the airport to fly to London to go see Muse at RAH and Starlight got played on Live 105 right as I got to the airport. Then, when I got back, they played SMBH right as I was driving out of the airport parking lot. Then, later that same evening, after I had stopped at a friend's house for dinner on the way home, I got back in my car and was just getting on the freeway and I hear "This is Matt from Muse and you're listening to the Bay Area's only Live 105"! and then they played MOTP. :stunned:

I've been listening to the internet radio stations on my iTunes and picked up Live 105 who played SMBH, TIRO and Knights all in a row:happy: Also heard MOTP on the radio for the first time on a mexican station, Cabo Wabo Radio:yesey:

I've heard them on the radio a couple of times, Starlight, KoC AND Invincible :happy: which is hugely AWESOME seeing as they are practically unknown to the majority of Aus :(

I also heard Supermassive Black Hole playing in the background of a club scene on Silent Witness once. It always instantly brightens my day to hear them on the radio or TV :D

I actually heard them on the MTV show "Paris Hilton's My New BFF". The instrumental part of Supermassive Black Hole was playing in the background for a bit.

Kylee, I DID TOO! It was during that part when the one she-man was sticking the toothbrush in his/her pants right? I remember being like...Supermassive Black Hole, how appropriately inappropriate....God I hate Paris Hilton

Kylee, I DID TOO! It was during that part when the one she-man was sticking the toothbrush in his/her pants right? I remember being like...Supermassive Black Hole, how appropriately inappropriate....God I hate Paris Hilton

LOL YES! Onch is his name! He was putting it in his/her pants and then scrubbing it in the toilet. I was thinking the exact same thing about the irony of toothbrush down pants & SMBA playing in the background XD