Guest Corset Kitten

I first heard muse on mtv2(uk) at about 3 in the morning just after origin had come out it was newborn and I instantly had the urge to go buy the whole album

problem was i had to go all the way to York and eventually found it in a tiny record shop tucked away in a back ally, I couldn't find it anywhere else!!!

Best thing I ever bought, but I'm lucky enough now, my local pub's cool they play brilliant music, just a couple of hours ago i was listening to Hysteria having a pint....life is good :D

I'm sure Feeling Good was used in a nescafe advert for about a week... after that it was some random band singing Feeling Good instead - I never did find out why Muse were replaced, but I'm quite happy they were! I don't want to think of nescafe when I hear Muse!

'cause Nestle used it without their permission, those bastards and their yummiful chocolates. :fro:

Guest Corset Kitten

if anyone's ever seen braniac on sky one, they use the intro to Hysteria when they blow up the caravan in each episode....works really well

• 4 weeks later...

Saw a trailer this weekend for a new film, Running Scared (if I recall the title correctly), involving the Russian mafia and hockey, and TIRO played thru the whole thing! It's my son's idea of a dream come true, a movie with hockey and Muse!!

Saw a trailer this weekend for a new film, Running Scared (if I recall the title correctly), involving the Russian mafia and hockey, and TIRO played thru the whole thing! It's my son's idea of a dream come true, a movie with hockey and Muse!!

Hell yeah! :D Hockey+Russian mafia+Muse=Greatness.I must see this movie :)

gocanux are you ready for the big game tomorrow, its going be awesome! :happy:

Hell yeah! :D Hockey+Russian mafia+Muse=Greatness.I must see this movie :)

gocanux are you ready for the big game tomorrow, its going be awesome! :happy:

Yeah, we got the Centre Ice package; otherwise the NHL is only shown on OLN, the Outdoor (don't they play indoors?) Life Network, aka the lamest cable channel ever. Pretty exciting to watch someone fishing; it's like watching paint dry. And then there's always our Saturday night ritual, HNIC with Don Cherry! I'm excited about the line with the twins and Carter, tearing it up in pre-season. GO CANUCKS! Now we just have to get DJ Dave to play some Muse, and life will be full. Do you go to any games? I'd love to get my mitts on some tickets for Saturday home games....

• 4 weeks later...

My husband was watching game 3 of the World Series, and after the game they played Time Is Running Out during the commentary about the Astros (who were ultimately swept by the White Sox BTW; time has now run out for them. Sorry, CJ)

I was impressed that my husband noticed the song! I will turn him into a Muser yet.

i was in montreal this past august for vacation and every damn store or restaurant seemed to be playing x&y, which quickly became annoying. but walking down st. catherine street one day i heard hysteria blasting out of someone's apartment window and i practically wept with joy.

TIRO has just been used on the finishing highlight package on the semi-finals of the darts world matchplay on sky sports.. not.. that i watch darts.. :$

(for those that do.. Colin Lloyd beat Dennis Priestley (6-4) and will face Phil Taylor tomorrow night who beat Dennis Smith 4-0)

At my sleep-away camp they have a circus place where you learn circus acts and I remember them playing all of Absolution one day while I was there. Then during their end of summer show, they ended by doing an act to The Small Print.

the first time i've heard them playing was when i was a kid it was at mtv i think, that was whem muscle museum started to play...

can't really remember anything special now, but not so long ago i was in the theatre watching Ana Karenjina, and they played SPACE DEMENTIA while the 2 main actors were making out on a table lol

:D