I love launch cast :happy:

Introduced me to many great bands....although they dont play much muse for me :(

Yeah, I owe it all to Lauchcast for introducing me to one of the greatest bands of all time......................Muse! :cool: Launch only has Showbiz and Absolution, but they used to have Hullabaloo but Launch removed it. :'(

Yeah, I owe it all to Lauchcast for introducing me to one of the greatest bands of all time......................Muse! :cool: Launch only has Showbiz and Absolution, but they used to have Hullabaloo but Launch removed it. :'(

They removed it :eek:

Theyve gotten me into a lot of great bands but it isnt working well at the moment for me...the videos neither.

I have found a lot of great bands and videos from the videos section too :happy:

Colin clicked on VH1 while eating his post-soccer match Lucky Charms (don't look at me like that, I didn't buy them; I can't allow his father inside a grocery store, king of the impulse buyers....) and they were doing a bit on celebrities and their spoiled pets. So in the one about Pink (oh my) and her dog %&(_)+_ @#$&*&&^ (they had to bleep out the name), they were playing TIRO! What an odd choice.

Took me a while to get that all out, didn't it?

In a Six Flags theme park, they were playing TIRO over and over in the lines to one of the rides. Made me not want to listen to it for a while...

I've also heard their music used as background stuff on commercials for different programming blocks... and Hysteria was Tom Cruise's little theme on some tabloid show my mom was watching. :LOL:

Colin clicked on VH1 while eating his post-soccer match Lucky Charms (don't look at me like that, I didn't buy them; I can't allow his father inside a grocery store, king of the impulse buyers....) and they were doing a bit on celebrities and their spoiled pets. So in the one about Pink (oh my) and her dog %&(_)+_ @#$&*&&^ (they had to bleep out the name), they were playing TIRO! What an odd choice.

Took me a while to get that all out, didn't it?

Ha I was watching that a few days ago but it was such an awful pointless show that I turned it off after a few mintues. who wants to hear how a dog lives better than you do?

Ha I was watching that a few days ago but it was such an awful pointless show that I turned it off after a few mintues. who wants to hear how a dog lives better than you do?

I know; Colin was in his mindless space after playing 90 minutes of soccer. But I did enjoy the part about George Clooney's pig!

• 3 weeks later...

so i've been forced to stay in bed and watch tons of tv, cuz i'm sick. well i've been fixated on the history channel and their week of programming devoted to rome. and on the episode concerning sparticus, during the beginning, i heard muse. they were playing UNO. i know. UNO. random choice if i ever saw one, but i'm laying there, almost asleep and i'm like, I KNOW THIS BASSLINE :LOL:

just thought i'd share :D

• Like 1