there I was listening to Planet Rock (while working) and Rob Birnie says "before 1o'clock we'll have one of the best live bands around at the moment"

Sure enuf at around 5mins to the strains of Stockholm Syndrome blast out. :D

People in the office next door banged on the wall. So i turned it up! :LOL:

Edited by scoobox
bad english

In Glamour Magazine, Gabriella Cilmi's "On My iPod" is Absolution, she says "Live, no one can touch Muse. I saw them at the Royal Albert Hall last year and bugged their guitar tech until he gave me their set list!" She got the year wrong for the gig!:LOL:

Also just heard Butterflies and Hurricanes on Heroes Unmasked:happy:

In Glamour Magazine, Gabriella Cilmi's "On My iPod" is Absolution, she says "Live, no one can touch Muse. I saw them at the Royal Albert Hall last year and bugged their guitar tech until he gave me their set list!" She got the year wrong for the gig!:LOL:

Also just heard Butterflies and Hurricanes on Heroes Unmasked:happy:

oo she knows it .

Oye I know it's been discussed, but my sister dragged me kicking and screaming to see the tween sensation Twilight. I knew SMBH would make an appearance since it's OST, but I didn't know where.

It was great! Beautiful Robert Pattinson made my evening worth while, accompanied by almost the entire SMBH in the "baseball scene." Probably the most fun scene in the movie, and they couldn't have picked a better song to accentuate it. lol I might read the books now...maybe :rolleyes:

Oye I know it's been discussed, but my sister dragged me kicking and screaming to see the tween sensation Twilight. I knew SMBH would make an appearance since it's OST, but I didn't know where.

It was great! Beautiful Robert Pattinson made my evening worth while, accompanied by almost the entire SMBH in the "baseball scene." Probably the most fun scene in the movie, and they couldn't have picked a better song to accentuate it. lol I might read the books now...maybe :rolleyes:

Highlight of the movie, imo.