• 2 weeks later...

On goTV, an Austrian music TV station playing a lot of Indie - I was in the kitchen and just heard the beginning of a song, and I thought "Wow since when is there a single of Unsustainable??" Rushing into the living room I discovered it was actually Scrillex :facepalm::$

BUT... the next song was Follow Me! :D (only they cut off the beginning in the elevator)

Silly me... hearing Muse everywhere:rolleyes:

Do you know wich song? Because the ones I've heard didn't sound like Unsustainable imo, I never got the comparison.

no sorry, didn't pay attention, I'm not that much into Skrillex :noey:

I even changed channels while it was playing, pure dumb luck that I changed back fast enough to catch Follow Me!

Anyway, I wrote to goTVs facebook page and asked, maybe they'll let me know! All I remember is that there was a dog in the video :(

Do you know wich song? Because the ones I've heard didn't sound like Unsustainable imo, I never got the comparison.

Ok, just had a look at YouTube and the song is SKRILLEX - Bangarang feat. Sirah. As I said, I was in the kitchen with Muse in my head, so it just sounded like a Muse song... you know, like when you have a certain person on your mind, and then every fifth person on the street looks like him/her?:confused:

Anyway.