I was screaming to my mum

"AAH! BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS IN DEANOS CAR! HE'S KILLING THE LITTLE GIRL! YAY!"

Eastenders is possibly my favourite programme besides Deal Or No Deal and Vannessas Real Lives (which I think got axed. :()

ROFL, I was at my mates shouting it out. They were like "Okay Lauren, just chill ..."

i live in the us so i hardly hear any muse on the radio, tv, movies, etc. i was shocked when i saw the trailer for 'unleashed' last year and they played hysteria in it. i was jumping out of my seat in the theater i was so excited.

i also heard them on the radio once, it was on an alternative station.

if it was not for my muse cd's i would be muse-less. :(

i live in the us so i hardly hear any muse on the radio, tv, movies, etc. i was shocked when i saw the trailer for 'unleashed' last year and they played hysteria in it. i was jumping out of my seat in the theater i was so excited.

i also heard them on the radio once, it was on an alternative station.

if it was not for my muse cd's i would be muse-less. :(

how did you discover muse then?

I've heard a couple of muse songs about - mostly from BH&R. It's so sad, I get really excited whenever I hear them being played!

Dunno if this has already been mentioned, but SMBH is on the FIFA '07 PSP game as well. I heard it at Christmas - I was in the middle of unwrapping my presents when I heard it playing, so I looked up in susprise (i'm the only proper muse fan in my family so sadly its never played in our house :'( ) and realised it was coming from my little brothers PSP! The crazy thing was was that the present I was unwrapping at that instant was the muse Absolution tour DVD! spooky huh!

loads of places ive heard muse lol

on eastenders the other night, the bhar album was being played in the car .. well, a bit of assasin and KoC ...

hear it on adverts all the time

i always played BHAR at work lol .... and OOS and a bit of absolution ... put it on full blast .... the wonders of working at virgin megastore lol ..... it worked as well cos people came up to me and said what album is this .... i must of sold like 30 bhar albums whilst i was working there ... which was around 5 weeks

they just played the ending of 'map of the problamatique' on this ad for an ITV show called 'primeval'

saw it just now during an ad break as im watching 'dancing on ice'...:$:happy:

:LOL: :LOL: i was gonna mention that and then i realised what show it was in the ad break of :p i walked downstairs and it was on so i was grooving along hehe for the 10 seconds they played of it

i'm now watching dancing on ice :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: i was gonna mention that and then i realised what show it was in the ad break of :p i walked downstairs and it was on so i was grooving along hehe for the 10 seconds they played of it

i'm now watching dancing on ice :LOL:

teehee...oh how i love ice-skating...ooooo sexyback is being played...:p

He put on a voice and pretended to be a policeman. He told his nan that he himself, Tim Shaw, had died in an accident. She got all confused and upset and started crying, and even when he realised what he had done and told her it was a joke and apologised, she called him evil and hung up. As if you would. If anyone finds that funny, you're sick in the head.