Seems like the Detroit Red Wings (NHL) use Uprising every time the visitors score, the "They will not force us" part.

Which is weird because you think that would pump the visitors up and not the home team.

The Dallas Stars also seem to use Uprising and Hysteria quite a bit.

I heard Uprising and Undisclosed Desires in the radio (Q Radio) 4 or 5 months ago, but now I can't listen to this radio chanel because they decided to let only the English people to listen to this radio chanel... :( :(

I found another radio chanel, called Stockholm Syndrome Radio! It's a Hungarian radio chanel, and was named from one of my favourite Muse songs. (If I have a favourite song. I also in love with all of them!! <3 ) It plays sometimes Muse songs... But not very often. You can listen to it here:http://stockholmsyndromeradio.com/radio-hallgatas-help/

Just click on the Listen Live button in the left corner on the top.

And I listen to Muse every day: in my bedroom, on my phone, on my computer, on my mp3-player, in the living room... Today I was watching the Absolution Tour DVD. :D

Sorry if I have mistakes in my English.. :D

UD on Fashion TV yesterday. They always play good music :yesey:

Ohh and

about a week ago on TV. I was sitting to PC and my mom shouted "Hey isn't that your Muse?" I was like :awesome: how did you guess? She said "I recognise the voice" :yesey: Edited by neigi

Ohh and

about a week ago on TV. I was sitting to PC and my mom shouted "Hey isn't that your Muse?" I was like :awesome: how did you guess? She said "I recognise the voice" :yesey:

OMG, that's so fucking beautiful... such gorgeous choreography to the music (ice dancing to Exo 2 for those not clicking), not very technical as I suppose it's just an exhibition performance but so emotional. I don't even know who the skating couple are, but WOW!

Muse strikes again in skating -- I think now all of Exogenesis has been put into routines.

(missing the skating thread right now :mad:)

OMG, that's so fucking beautiful... such gorgeous choreography to the music (ice dancing to Exo 2 for those not clicking), not very technical as I suppose it's just an exhibition performance but so emotional. I don't even know who the skating couple are, but WOW!

Muse strikes again in skating -- I think now all of Exogenesis has been put into routines.

(missing the skating thread right now :mad:)

It's lithuanian skating couple, I think they're the most famous in my country.

I remember this too. Ahh I love how Muse's music fits for skating :happy:

the movie "millions" which was made in 2004 has "blackout" from the Absolution album in it. Also the new movie "the tourist "has map of the problematique" in it. and "little nicky" has "cave" in the end credits. i started listening to muse in 2004 when i heard "Blacout" in the movie "Millions" and listen to them everyday.