It was a while ago I heard Muse playing in the mall and I screamed so loud and it was one of those quiet malls. :LOL:

I also hear my dad blasting it in his room o.O

When I am on the phone with my mom she starts singing me Muse songs...how rare is that? :stunned:

In my dreams I am always playing shows with Muse. I am apparently a master at playing New Born,Uprising,and Apocalypse Please. :happy:

They are always playing in my head....Matt likes to sing loud in my ears when I am near a can of beans. lol! :D

hmmm let me think.....Oh I heard Amoeba (in Hollywood) playing Bliss I think.

Flipping through channels, really bored, couldn't find anything, saw Fuse was having a top 20 video countdown. Curious what videos would be in it, though not expecting anything good at all, I flip to it and they were playing the Neutron Star Collision video

It was at the end of the video though, so i still had nothing to watch D:

Uprising at our school assembly on wednesday. They changed it after like 30 seconds :(

AND I had to work on a project at my friend's house, and one of the other people in our group was going through their ipod and was suddenly like "Does anybody know this song?" And it was Apocalypse Please and I was trying so hard not to run around the room and like freaking out. And then I found out that she liked Muse, but then I remembered that she's a huge Twatlight fan...

AND AND AND on the news they always do this thing where they play like 2 seconds of a church organ, and every time I think it's the beginning of Unnatural Selection and I freak out and then I'm really disappointed...