Unintended is awesome! ¬¬

I've danced Uprising for a choreography in my high school this year XD (?)

Sober is funny and one of my favorites, Resistance is cute for me, makes me feel like I'm flying or something (?)

In my opinion, the worst is Prague and...I really don't like Who Knows Who, is funny but I want to kill my playlist when I heard that song ¬¬

Unintended is awesome! ¬¬

I've danced Uprising for a choreography in my high school this year XD (?)

Sober is funny and one of my favorites, Resistance is cute for me, makes me feel like I'm flying or something (?)

In my opinion, the worst is Prague and...I really don't like Who Knows Who, is funny but I want to kill my playlist when I heard that song ¬¬

Aww, Resistance makes me feel like I'm flying too ^^

:eek: Bad Muse song?

You kidding me? Does not happen. :phu:

*just joshing* okay, of course there's no bad ones. But there are "worse" ones.

Neutron Star Collision, Supermassive Black Hole... I know they were both in Twilight. (and i haven't read the whole thread) Nothing against Twilight, in particular, but I hear them both and I just :facepalm: Matthew

I don't why people don't like Guiding Light, it's brilliant :\mm/:

Endlessly is quite boring though :/ And Ruled By Secrecy sounds like it's from the Twilight soundtrack (I know, wishing Twilight upon something is worse than finding out Justin Bieber has done a cover of it.)

And Who Knows Who just made me :facepalm:

I don't why people don't like Guiding Light, it's brilliant :\mm/:

Endlessly is quite boring though :/ And Ruled By Secrecy sounds like it's from the Twilight soundtrack (I know, wishing Twilight upon something is worse than finding out Justin Bieber has done a cover of it.)

And Who Knows Who just made me :facepalm:

:stunned:

I just.....No, just no.

normally id say there are no bad muse songs. clearly nobody has listened to the resistance album. undisclosed desires failed in my mind, so did nuetron star collision. and resistance is the song i tried the hardest to like, but i just couldnt. i like two songs off the entire album, uprising and mk ultra

normally id say there are no bad muse songs. clearly nobody has listened to the resistance album. undisclosed desires failed in my mind, so did nuetron star collision. and resistance is the song i tried the hardest to like, but i just couldnt. i like two songs off the entire album, uprising and mk ultra

I listened to the Resistance...I agree...Perhaps I've forced myself to like the album. The album is actually practically complete garbo. Yes, Unidsclosed Desires. So sad that they even wrote that one. Where's the guitar? Neutron Star Collision hasn't been on an album yet, thankfully. But yes that one fails bigtime. :$ But The Resistance album wasn't terrible, just not as good as the rest. I'd say Resistance and Guiding Light from that album, annoy me most. :facepalm: I never thought I'd see the day.

It's not that it's a terrible album at all, it's just not to your musical taste. It's obvious that a 12 minute symphony isn't going to be everyones liking, in the same way people really like Guiding Light. Not everybody enjoys what you do..

I listened to the Resistance...I agree...Perhaps I've forced myself to like the album. The album is actually practically complete garbo. Yes, Unidsclosed Desires. So sad that they even wrote that one. Where's the guitar? Neutron Star Collision hasn't been on an album yet, thankfully. But yes that one fails bigtime. :$ But The Resistance album wasn't terrible, just not as good as the rest. I'd say Resistance and Guiding Light from that album, annoy me most. :facepalm: I never thought I'd see the day.

The whole point of Undisclosed was that it was a totally different style for them where Matt didn't play the guitar or piano.

It's not that it's a terrible album at all' date=' it's just not to your musical taste. It's obvious that a 12 minute symphony isn't going to be everyones liking, in the same way people really like Guiding Light. Not everybody enjoys what you do..[/quote']

:yesey: Couldn't have said it better myself.

I skip over Guiding Light a lot when it comes on... other than that I can't think of anything absolutely bad.... I guess I will just have to listen to their entire discography again... HAHA.

They have a lot of really terrible songs - a good mix of absolutely horrific b-sides and lacklustre album tracks.