ok, first of all unintended is a bloody good song. the lyrics are just in a way that you would never think of saying them.. it really gets you emotionally and it shows matt's awesome voice and pitch range. dayuum!

anyway, the worst song. umm hard choice. i dont really like cave. i dont know why......

xx ;)

quite serious. sorry, I can't stand it. it has this techno 80's feel I just loathe. then again I don't think much of the new album altogether. I kind of regret buying it.

Have you seen MOTP live? It's amazing! It isn't all techno at all :confused: I'd go as far as saying it's one of my favourite songs of theirs :happy:

techno was an ill used term. as for the 80's part, I think it's just the sound of the keyboard, the delay and ah ...I think this new album has a much different sound than previous muse, and the songs which highlight the chane are supermassive black hole and map. I just can't get into them. I don't know, I've put the song on now so I can reply properly. I hear what sound like electric drums which scream 80's to me (a reason why I couldn't get into some radiohead), although radiohead never developed the80's feel which I don't like. I know I keep saying 80's, I guess the whole fact that modern fashion is going through the same trend is making me hypersensitive to any musical similarities which come up. I just think it was a largely ugly generation and it shows a large lack of creativity to be influenced by it. But in saying this I'd like to STRESS that it's only my opinion. I've liked some songs people have said they thought were worst ( apocalypse please, fillip), in the end I simply have a different musical preference. I like the fact so many people who enjoy muse enjoy different aspects of them though, I don't find it divisive, I think it's nice.

But to restate, I can't like map.

Archived