Fillip, Screenager, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Endlessly, Invincible, Resistance, Guiding Light,

Go away.

Fillip, Screenager, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Endlessly, Invincible, Resistance, Guiding Light,

:(

Originally Posted by KnightofCydonia1

Cousin. Cousin. Cousin.

No No No No

The last three yes!

Soldier's poem is boring.

I can see why some might think so, but I really think it's great. In a way it reminds me of Map of Your Head even though they differ a lot. I guess it's that "mellow" sound that they,imo, both contain.

I don't have any, that is rare, with any artist out there. Some of the songs that people can't stand end up liking. When bought "absoultion" played if for weeks, and one of my favs. That one day just bought the rest of the collection later on.

I don't like 4 songs : unnatural selection, apocalypse please, butterflies and hurricanes, sing for absolution

I don't even...

I don't like 4 songs : unnatural selection, apocalypse please, butterflies and hurricanes, sing for absolution

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sing for Absolution??? Butterflies and Hurricanes???

Those are the best!!!

Noooo I like that song, we are forgetting INTERLUDE and INTRO! :p

Well, I like Interlude a lot < w<

What I do have to note is that Intro should have been PART of Apocalypse Please and not a separate track : /

You can listen to Interlude by itself but Intro sounds lacking without AP.

what?! are you kidding me? worst song by far is Neutron Star Collision. that song has no soul and is the product of the devil and some stupid 13 year old girl

:rolleyes:

I hate both Supermassive Blackhole and Undisclosed Desires, but with the new album out I think I have more choice than ever...

Am I the only one who loved Absolution and Endlessly? It was my first muse album, it's what made me love muse! I'd say Soldier's Poem isn't too great, but I generally love muse songs.

Am I the only one who loved Absolution and Endlessly? It was my first muse album, it's what made me love muse! I'd say Soldier's Poem isn't too great, but I generally love muse songs.

God no. No, no, no. Why are you thinking you are the only one? There is heaps of love here for Endlessly. As for Absolution....it is really loved by pretty much everyone I think (well, there are always a few who will argue :LOL:)

Agree with Soldier's poem btw.