NSC is not better than anything except Guiding Light and Prague.

I respect your opinions and I can very well understand why you think so but I've never had anything against really cheesy songs so I can enjoy NSC. But Matt vocals saves the song for me, I'm pretty sure that if anyone else had sung it I wouldn't have liked it.

I respect your opinions and I can very well understand why you think so but I've never had anything against really cheesy songs so I can enjoy NSC. But Matt vocals saves the song for me, I'm pretty sure that if anyone else had sung it I wouldn't have liked it.

I don't have anything against cheesy songs either. I love IBTY and Endlessly, for instance. It's just that NSC is a lame copy of the drums in KoC with shit lyrics thrown on top. I love the vocals in it, but it's just too shit to be saved by good vocals.

I don't have anything against cheesy songs either. I love IBTY and Endlessly, for instance. It's just that NSC is a lame copy of the drums in KoC with shit lyrics thrown on top. I love the vocals in it, but it's just too shit to be saved by good vocals.

Lyrics are shit, not unlike many other Muse songs, but that has never really bothered me. It's kinda repetitive but it's catchy. However it's not like I want this song to be the recipe for future Muse songs but it's still nice regardless.

Lyrics are shit, not unlike many other Muse songs, but that has never really bothered me. It's kinda repetitive but it's catchy. However it's not like I want this song to be the recipe for future Muse songs but it's still nice regardless.

I like IBTY and NSC is ok. Prague is awful.

NSC is not better than anything except Guiding Light and Prague.

No. Guiding Light > NSC > some old B-sides and stuff. And I'm not saying NSC is better than Eternally Missed, I'm saying that it annoys me less than Eternally Missed. I realize that musically, it's better than NSC, but that doesn't make me like it.

I don't like Soldier's Poem, I always skip that one. It just doesn't match the awesomeness of the rest of the album :/ There's a few B-sides I probably don't like more but I haven't listened to all of them and I can't remember which one's which for some of them XD

No. Guiding Light > NSC > some old B-sides and stuff. And I'm not saying NSC is better than Eternally Missed, I'm saying that it annoys me less than Eternally Missed. I realize that musically, it's better than NSC, but that doesn't make me like it.

Examples of said b-sides?

:wtf:

I don't get the hate for Prague. They're going for a specific sound, very Showbiz-era in some aspects, and I think they pull it off. It's not anywhere near a best-of list, but it's better than a fair handful of their other B-sides.

NSC is a song of which I'd love to own an instrumental version. All of my hate for the song is reserved for that trite tripe Matt called the lyrics. But musically, it's interesting, propulsive, and has that piano outro I've loved for the past seven years.

If you want an example of a shit song, look no further than Exo-Politics. So much potential, completely wasted. Or Easily, a song which I think is one of Muse's most boring.

Why do so many people hate Exo-Politics? I really like it....

Like I can understand people aren't all gonna like the same songs, I'm just wondering what reasons you don't like the song

Repetitive, slow and boring in every way.

The vocals are good at times though.

Why do so many people hate Exo-Politics? I really like it....

Like I can understand people aren't all gonna like the same songs, I'm just wondering what reasons make it not well liked

"when the zetas fill the sky...":LOL: I don't really hate it (I reserve the hate for the really really bad kind of music) but I don't really like it either. It's boring and the lyrics are a little too out-of-this-world for me.

I like Exo-Politics, the way it was performed at Wembley Arena 2006.

And Prague is the single most boring song ever. Even Guiding Light is a lot of fun compared to Prague.

Yeah, I agree.

How anyone can say Exo-Politics is boring and dull is beyond me....

Archived