agree with ts, I don't really like Unintended. I don't know if its a sad, i don't really feel sad, it's makes me kinda drowsy. But anyway, that is if it is compared with other muse songs. But as a whole, all of their songs are great :D

I think Guiding Light would be good if someone else sang it....It could be considered the worst Muse song but if Gaga sang it it would be her best....

lol please. Bellamy makes the song listenable. With anyone else singing, it would be a driveling Idol-worthy mess.

Arguably one could say that these cheese jokes are also getting cheesy...but then it would look like they would be trying to create some kind of awful pun. You get my point though. :p

Dom likes Brie :D

agree with ts, I don't really like Unintended. I don't know if its a sad, i don't really feel sad, it's makes me kinda drowsy. But anyway, that is if it is compared with other muse songs. But as a whole, all of their songs are great :D

I NEVER HAD BRIE!! :supersad:

Unintended is a good lullaby :happy: I always find myself drifting off back to sleep whenever I listen to it while my mum is driving me to school :rolleyes::LOL:

Since this thread is now bumped up again and I now remember that this song exists:

Eternally Missed.

*waits to be eaten alive*

*Eats*

How dare you? :LOL:. But really...I love that song

Since this thread is now bumped up again and I now remember that this song exists:

Eternally Missed.

No way is it worse than Jimmy Kane.

Eternally Missed.

:wtf:

There are plenty of worse songs... for instance: Prague, NSC, Jimmy Kane, Execution Commentary, I Belong to You, Guiding Light...

:wtf:

There are plenty of worse songs... for instance: Prague, NSC, Jimmy Kane, Execution Commentary, I Belong to You, Guiding Light...

IBTY does not belong in that list.

neither does Execution Commentary... :erm:

If you want to piss someone off; that's the perfect song.

If you want to piss someone off; that's the perfect song.

When I'M pissed off it's the perfect song for me.

Sorry, but Execution Commentary is worse than Eternally Missed fo' sho.' As is IBTY.

They're not the worst songs though, that title belongs to Prague and NSC.

Sorry, but Execution Commentary is worse than Eternally Missed fo' sho.' As is IBTY.

They're not the worst songs though, that title belongs to Prague and NSC.

Never heard Prague (I don't really want to, by the sounds of it :LOL:), and I can stand NSC more than Eternally Missed. Just my opinion.

NSC > Shitload of B-sides. And most of Hullabaloo Cd 1 actually too, except Shrinking Universe, Nature_1, Shine. Yes, I know they're B-sides aswell but I don't really count them in among the rest of them.

NSC > Shitload of B-sides. And most of Hullabaloo Cd 1 actually too, except Shrinking Universe, Nature_1, Shine. Yes, I know they're B-sides aswell but I don't really count them in among the rest of them.

:eek:

What about Recess and Yes Please? and Hyperchondriac Music? All way better than NSC.

:eek:

What about Recess and Yes Please? and Hyperchondriac Music? All way better than NSC.

Hm, HMC is better, but not Recess and Yes Please.