agree with ts, I don't really like Unintended. I don't know if its a sad, i don't really feel sad, it's makes me kinda drowsy. But anyway, that is if it is compared with other muse songs. But as a whole, all of their songs are great :D

I think Guiding Light would be good if someone else sang it....It could be considered the worst Muse song but if Gaga sang it it would be her best....

lol please. Bellamy makes the song listenable. With anyone else singing, it would be a driveling Idol-worthy mess.

agree with ts, I don't really like Unintended. I don't know if its a sad, i don't really feel sad, it's makes me kinda drowsy. But anyway, that is if it is compared with other muse songs. But as a whole, all of their songs are great :D

...You can never deny the power of

THE UNINTENDED SNAIL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqrBYRCxy2E

Dom likes Brie :D

I NEVER HAD BRIE!! :supersad:

Unintended is a good lullaby :happy: I always find myself drifting off back to sleep whenever I listen to it while my mum is driving me to school :rolleyes::LOL:

• 1 month later...
Since this thread is now bumped up again and I now remember that this song exists:

Eternally Missed.

*waits to be eaten alive*

:wtf:

There are plenty of worse songs... for instance: Prague, NSC, Jimmy Kane, Execution Commentary, I Belong to You, Guiding Light...

Sorry, but Execution Commentary is worse than Eternally Missed fo' sho.' As is IBTY.

They're not the worst songs though, that title belongs to Prague and NSC.

Never heard Prague (I don't really want to, by the sounds of it :LOL:), and I can stand NSC more than Eternally Missed. Just my opinion.

Archived