I think Guiding Light would be good if someone else sang it....It could be considered the worst Muse song but if Gaga sang it it would be her best....

I don't like SMBH, don't like the song, shit lyrics, too poppy for me. It's catchy but that's about it..

Are you saying Matt's voice isn't right Guiding Light or that Guiding Light is good compared to any other artist's songs, just not Muses's songs?

And SMBH is amazing :phu:

Are you saying Matt's voice isn't right Guiding Light or that Guiding Light is good compared to any other artist's songs, just not Muses's songs?

And SMBH is amazing :phu:

:phu: SMBH is terrible lyrically, and really popish.

I'm saying the thread is called Worst Muse Song. Guiding Light can be a candidate for worst Muse song because it's shitty compared to their others.

:noey:

not you again.

...Um.

Is this one of those What's Wrong With This Picture games? Because I counted at least five things.

Trying to remember why I left PMT...:stunned: hmm, can't seem to remember.

Trying to remember why I left PMT...:stunned: hmm, can't seem to remember.

Huh? I'm not talking about the PMT, hell, I've never even been on the PMT :chuckle:

I'm talking about those games for little kids, where they give you a picture and you have to figure out what's wrong with it.

Basically, I'm saying that your post was totally wrong :LOL:

With the FUZZEH kitty on my computer, I say, there's a lot of hatin' for Guilding Light. It's my Fasha's favorite song 'cause he thinks it's about someone you loved but you lost that connection.. or something like that.. well I could be off on what he said, it's been a few weeks :$:LOL:

And I LOVE SMBH :awesome: You gotta love Dommeh doing the duh-duh-duh-duh-duh in that song :dom:

And I LOVE SMBH :awesome: You gotta love Dommeh doing the duh-duh-duh-duh-duh in that song :dom:

Yeah, that's good and so is the riff, and it's a good live song, pretty catchy, but just something about it...can't stand the song...I like the song I suppose, but they have a lot more that are better....Dom singing...

I think the song isn't one you can listen to on repeat, but it is one that is good after a long time of ignoring it. Like now, for instance, I haven't listened to it in at least 4 months, and I like it. :stunned: what has happened :p

Ahem..When he goes "we're not droplets in the ocean. ooooooocean" for example. :D

It sounds like Green Day, i swear.

Much more System of a Down than Green Day. But I don't think just because the way he pronounces one word sounds like a different band that it could be the worst Muse song ever

Archived