I wish I lived in Europe...anywhere would be great, they tour Europe more often it seems. They've only been here twice!

We've already been through this...

Or did you miss the big amount of responses you got to your silly statement the last time? :p

oh, i remember... :stunned:

but how could i forget? :LOL:

what's shocking is that you remember

How is it shocking that I remember something I talked about like a month ago? :p

What's shocking is that you can't remember something you were basically made fun of for saying by a lot of people :LOL:

How is it shocking that I remember something I talked about like a month ago? :p

What's shocking is that you can't remember something you were basically made fun of for saying by a lot of people :LOL:

a lot of people? You mean you and dee and the clan? :p

and well, i didn't think you'd remember because i barely remembered, but then again that happens to me....every time i enter a thread that has you in it :rolleyes:

a lot of people? You mean you and dee and the clan? :p

and well, i didn't think you'd remember because i barely remembered, but then again that happens to me....every time i enter a thread that has you in it :rolleyes:

+a mod and a few people I've never even seen before ;)

It's just because I keep your posts so close to my heart <3

Falling Down is teh best so you can stop talking about that. About the worst Muse song, it has to be Con-Science, I can´t listen to more than few sec.

I guess I can see why people wouldn't like it, but it's one of my favourite Muse songs to be honest. I'd say Sober, or in terms of live performance, Futurism, or whatever it used to be called.... Spectrum? :$ The live of that of which I have heard is dire.

Guiding Light by far, with much of The Resistance behind it :noey:. Uprising, MK Ultra, and Exogenesis 1-3 are about the only things I still pull that disk out for

I'm tired of people bashing The Resistance. Guiding Light is not THAT awful and besides that, there aren't any weak tracks

Archived