Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

Don't know if I've put the links up before but I took pics of all my stuff, I've got about 170 items, I bought pretty much everything I could find for a year or 2, mostly purchased about 5 years ago, I've bought about an extra 20 items since then, the newer stuff......guess the next album and singles are going to break the bank again!

Anyway all the pics are here ->

7 inch Vinyls

12 inch Vinyls

Boxsets

Cassettes

CD acetates

CD Album Promos

CD Albums

CD Single Promos

CD Singles

Compilations

DVDs

EPs

Miscellaneous

Unauthorised

VHS

I have the six albums. Two (HAARP and Black Holes & Revelations) have DVDs as well. And I have located the Absolution Tour DVD and will be ordering it soon.

Our local music shop closed down; there is a Sanity store about 45 minutes away but I don't get there often. So a lot of my purchases these days are online.

Now...that's organized!Cool!:happy:

It's like a Muse Shrine!:cool:

Yep, a sort of shrine!! I tried to organize by eras, but I think I'll need more space for "The Resistance" era!

I see Random 1-8.. That was hard to find :D

Well, it wasn't the hardest to find :D

You can still find it for few £ ;)

it's stuff like this that makes me dissapointed with my collection :'(

I've been collecting for 3 years now, but when I really started collecting, I had only the studio albums, and the Showbiz/OOS boxes!

All you need is some time and patience.

I've been collecting for 3 years now, but when I really started collecting, I had only the studio albums, and the Showbiz/OOS boxes!

All you need is some time and patience.

and some money :p

I've been collecting since christmas, and i now have all the cd and dvd singles and an unintended vinyl. And the resistance box set =]. I'm stuck on whether to carry on collecting and get the vinyls as well...

Haha, that's like one of the most easy to find things in that photo.

As I explained :) In Croatia, it's hard to get any singles, EP's...

Arctic Monkeys don't even exists, Radiohead is not in any music shop :)

So please, don't make a joke out of my statement :)

As I explained :) In Croatia, it's hard to get any singles, EP's...

Arctic Monkeys don't even exists, Radiohead is not in any music shop :)

So please, don't make a joke out of my statement :)

It's pretty hard to find Muse singles in the UK shops. Most stores don't even stock single.

I haven't a CD from a store for myself in years.

But, there's the internet...

I recently added the Showbiz and BHAR vinyl re-releases to my collection. I was really surprised to find them as I thought they weren't supposed to be out till August 18th.

I was at The Exclusive Company in downtown Milwaukee on Friday, and I was casually looking through the New "Ms" vinyls when one of the workers says excuse me and puts Absolution right in front of me. Obviously I quickly picked it back out, and come to find out they had OoS, Showbiz, BHAR and the aforementioned Absolution.

Interesting note Absolution was for some reason $24.99 while Showbiz and OoS were both $22.99.

BHaR was $18.99 but only contains one disk.

I'm going over to my girlfriends house to listen to Showbiz right now!

Archived