muse.mu help and support **PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST**

kev

You can't delete your own threads unless you have no replies but you can PM a mod to do it for you.

Can you really activate accounts from people? :O

Could you do mine too, please?

You account is already activated it seems.

Hi !

I can't log into the site, it tells me that either my email address or password are wrong, or the account doesn't exist.

The account name is Moitah, the address themoitah@gmail.com

I tried recovering my password, but never received any emails from the site (not in spam, either), and I can log on the forums just fine (obviously)

If you can reset my password on the site and send it to me, that'd be great !

Thanks

Okay, tried registering to muse.mu but I never got a verification email so whenever I try to sign in it says that the account has not been activated. I’ve tried joining twice with two different email addresses and the same thing has happened on both. Any help?

I have the same problem.... :'(

I've registered to muse.mu but I never got a verification email so whenever I try to sign in it says that the account has not been activated.

I have the same problem - can mine be activated manually? Thanks.

Hey, I have the same problem with account activation for muse.mu, my username is funkyducky, but the email address I put in is a different one to what I registered the forum account with (thought it might have something to do with the email not going through?)

Could someone please activate it for me?

I registered for the mailing list a few days ago and didnt recieve a confirmation email. I tried again yesterday and still no email

Yes I'm the same, I've signed up for the mailing list and haven't received my confirmation email, nothing in the spam folder either.

I'm not sure, I can't remember what happened with mine, BUT I think the mailing list doesn't have a confirmation?

But I know the Muse.mu account has a confirmation email. /can'tremembertoowell. :LOL: