muse.mu help and support **PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST**

kev

When reporting problems the more information you could give us the better we'll be able to help.

If you could tell us what Operating System you're running (e.g. Windows XP), what browser you're using as well as what version of it you're using (e.g. Firefox 3.5) and how you came about the problem, including any URLs and error messages, then that would be very helpful as we may be able to replicate the problem and help you out ourselves. :)

when reporting problems the more information you could give us the better we'll be able to help.

If you could tell us what operating system you're running (e.g. Windows xp), what browser you're using as well as what version of it you're using (e.g. Firefox 3.5) and how you came about the problem, including any urls and error messages, then that would be very helpful as we may be able to replicate the problem and help you out ourselves. :)

popey for mozambique!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys im trying to pre order the deluxe box set of the resistance but every time i try to add it to the basket it doesn't go the other versions will and it shows it there but when i select the basket its not there any ideas?

Unfortunately you activated your main muse account on 18th August, the same day the announcement of the gig went up which means you werent an active member at the time and therefore wouldn't have received the code.

I was olly- I private messaged you. I joined on 15th July, I thought to both and it asked me to reregister on muse.mu yesterday and now I have 2 passwords for one username but no code. Im confused and gutted. If I did make mistake of only joining message board and not muse.mu (but Im sure I did!) does that make me not worthy of a code? i seems very unfair. Now touts will soak up whats left in Fridays sales and I'll not get to go

Thankyou for your help by the way- not sure if your in charge here or just know whats going on!

I was olly- I private messaged you. I joined on 15th July, I thought to both and it asked me to reregister on muse.mu yesterday and now I have 2 passwords for one username but no code. Im confused and gutted. If I did make mistake of only joining message board and not muse.mu (but Im sure I did!) does that make me not worthy of a code? i seems very unfair. Now touts will soak up whats left in Fridays sales and I'll not get to go

Thankyou for your help by the way- not sure if your in charge here or just know whats going on!

The pre-sale system was designed to minimise the number of people registering just to get tickets earlier than the general sale and then flogging them on eBay...although this has still happened, rather annoyingly. Unfortunately registering for just the messageboard wasn't enough, as the pre-sale codes were given to people who registered to be part of "The Resistance" duing the treasure hunt stage. It's not nice, but it's done for a reason. Best of luck with getting tickets on Friday!

Please post any problems you might be having with the main site. We'll try our best to help out but we are obviously limited in what we can do.

There's now a contact us page on muse.mu with a number of support emails that might be a better port of call: http://muse.mu/contact-us/

Hi! i have a problem to buy the resistance deluxe box . when i click on pre-order my bastek is empty. why? thank you

I know there is already a threat about this but i wanted to post this in a highlighted thread as well...

OpenDNS is blocking Muse.mu...

is there a way around it besides searching for specific threads on google to get to the Muse message board?

Apparently i can't even get to the main page at all..

• 4 weeks later...

I was originally registered on the site under user name graciemg; I'm still there if I search for the name but I think I had problems logging in with that user name and after my e-mails were hacked I re-registered under graciegirl.

Is there anyway I can transfer my present board membership to my original account without losing all my current info?

I've requested a password reset for it today as I would rather use the older account (just for the pure reason to show that I'm not a newbie :))

THanks

• 2 months later...