Is Matthew a sex symbol?

Hm. I'd have to say no, honestly.

Personally, Matt is sexy. He's is down right hot.

But to me, music is sooooo important.

I will not even THINK about dating someone unless they are serious about and are way into music.

Alot of what is attractive about Matthew is the fact that his is this musical genius that we all see, and hear the proof in the music.

He's amazing at guitar with his insane skills.

He's breathtaking at piano and it seems everytime I hear something he's played on piano it really does touch me.

He's gotta a greatttt voice and it's really unique too.

He writes great lyrics, and some are just too weird that we can't ever really figure them out, but I love that.

And the sole fact that he WRITES all of this music that we all love.

So, to that particular question - no, Matthew Bellamy is not a sex symbol. [in general]

However, to me, Matthew Bellamy is the sexiest man alive.

=D.

Edit: Another thing that really makes Matt sexy is just the fact that he is so incredibly strange. What, with the conspiracy theory beliefs and just his crazy self. Somehow all his weird little things he does that should make him just...weird, make him hotter. xD

wow well put! :)

/still a fan girl at heart

wow well put! :)

/still a fan girl at heart

Haha, thanks.

It's just the way I see it.

And even though, to me, Matt is the sexiest man alive - I don't see him as a sex symbol - personally OR in general.

It's his TALENT that mainly makes him attractive, to me at least.

And he's just adorable. xD haha.

I don't think he is ugly - although when I was first getting into Muse I was like 'um. not cute.' Given that the first picture I saw of him wasn't a great one. Haha. But now after you really look at him he is pretty hot. xD

Yay, I had a good fist post on the site! xD

• 3 months later...

i agree with becca. matt bellamy is the hottest dude ever! hes like the perfect dream guy. (for me anyways.) dark hair, pale skin, pretty eyes, guitar/piano/sing, funny, and from interviews extremely nice.

ahhhhh....lovely. too bad he has to be 30. darn. :LOL:

i agree with becca. matt bellamy is the hottest dude ever! hes like the perfect dream guy. (for me anyways.) dark hair, pale skin, pretty eyes, guitar/piano/sing, funny, and from interviews extremely nice.

I am with you on this (except for the part of him being 30, it's too bad that he's practically married :rolleyes:). I think he is an interesting guy who has a brilliant mind but humble enough to be shy, not afraid to show affection in public, who has shown evidence of loyalty and obviously very passionate about everything he does. So if unique is sexy, he is definitely that. Most of my friends who are not fans definitely admit to the genious - they just can't handle the music. They say it's too much. To me genious = sexy.

Guest QueenOfNerds
I am with you on this (except for the part of him being 30, it's too bad that he's practically married :rolleyes:). I think he is an interesting guy who has a brilliant mind but humble enough to be shy, not afraid to show affection in public, who has shown evidence of loyalty and obviously very passionate about everything he does. So if unique is sexy, he is definitely that. Most of my friends who are not fans definitely admit to the genious - they just can't handle the music. They say it's too much. To me genious = sexy.

1+

And he is symbolic of sex for me, he is the very epitome of sex, he is the description for sex in the dictionary, you say sex I think Matt.... I could go on, you get the point anyway ;)

Exactly. :yesey:

For me it would definately be because he's very passionate about music, has a brilliant mind that races a hundred mph and is very humble and reserved.

And what you said about your friends- one of my mates is like that. She thinks Muse's music is too complex and that it's not really easy listening.

Matt is definately sexy but part of the appeal for me is his talent...........he can play the piano and guitar like nobody's business.......that is part of what makes him so attractive I think..................

agreed.

but i wouldn't call him a sex symbol though.

Now, this is a debate that bothers me. I think whole concept of "sex symbol" is far to 1950s and even today, it's so degrading. Like making the people in question simple sex objects or ... just focusing on appearance. On the other hand, no publicity is bad and all that but...

Matthew Bellamy seems a very normal yet very weird man, if one can be both. He's got the sort of face that is very forgettable, indeed, as a pre-teen, i preferred Dom because he seemed "cuter." I'm 18 now and i admire Matthew incredibly for the things he says, and any associated visuals or audio haha. I admit, i do watch like, the "funny moments" on youtube, and his laugh melts my insides! (which i hate to admit) . He seems lovely, in all aspects, but he is far too talented and intelligent to be just a sex-symbol. And his smile is lovely. But c'mon, he hasn't even got straight teeth. He's unusual, and its weird how an unusual person has even been considered as a sex symbol. It seems only since their rising fame, and anyone BIG is automatically "sexy" which is an insulting shame.

But whatever. :) Doesnt change how i see him.

But debates and opinions are all good.

• 6 months later...

hahha @ too bad he's 30. well... he's older now obviously. xD. but yeah. xD.

and then there's gaia. haha. she's a lucky woman though!!!

Exactly. :yesey:

For me it would definately be because he's very passionate about music, has a brilliant mind that races a hundred mph and is very humble and reserved.

And what you said about your friends- one of my mates is like that. She thinks Muse's music is too complex and that it's not really easy listening.

About it being easy listening... honestly - to the typical person here in America, at least, it's not. But The majority of Americans that I meet would be way too close minded for Muse.

But, that's fine. Their opinion... Muse is amazing and Matt is a genius. :]. <3.

For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

He's hot to me. So yah, he's a sex symbol. He's just perfect to me.

Archived