Do You Like United States of Eurasia?  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like United States of Eurasia?

• Love It
    • Neither Love Nor Hate
    • Hate It

I shortened the song and made a video for it. The song is about 33 secconds shorter than the full version.

The theme of the video is the war in the Middle East: A soldier lost his best friend there. In flashbacks you see that the soldier knew something was going to happen... but he was going there anyway...

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-DAhg-ie4

(I'll update this message as soon as someone tells me how I post a video :LOL:

u.u so disapointing

That's what i supossed...i asked because that's not what I was waiting for...i think is too weak :p...but whatever USE realy worth it

Nah it's perfect. It will sound great with the transitions on the album.

I am too lazy to read through all of the posts, but in their recent NME interview, they said "I want to ride my bicycle" vocals were layered into the bridge of UsoE.

What part in the song is that exactly? Cos I have listened to this song many times, and still don't hear it! :(

Does this over-the-top Queen-style insanity make you pine for OoS days "Hyper Music"? When they were just a young, punk-ish band creating innovative hard-edged rock songs? I don't know what to think of this OTT proggy direction.

No because it's just one song.

why the heightened phased vocal harmony as used by glamrock and stadium bands namely queen who made it famous

muse are a current band who always gave something different... why offer us this, could they not do something different here a suddendrop out a lone cry that builds with riff ... anything but the queen reference

everyone thats heard it thought it was queen simple as that it eclipsed the effort of the band to bring it to us

unless its a reference to the monarch herself .. :rolleyes:

666 votes in the poll ...aaaah

why the heightened phased vocal harmony as used by glamrock and stadium bands namely queen who made it famous

muse are a current band who always gave something different... why offer us this, could they not do something different here a suddendrop out a lone cry that builds with riff ... anything but the queen reference

everyone thats heard it thought it was queen simple as that it eclipsed the effort of the band to bring it to us

unless its a reference to the monarch herself .. :rolleyes:

666 votes in the poll ...aaaah

I'm pretty sure the use of the harmonies is to emphasize the "one people" effect. Besides the verses only feature single-tracked still-gasping for air Matt.

You know what - it's just Such a Disappointment from such a Once In A Generation great band.

Hopefully Resistance will contextualize this piece of work - it must be Ott-ish for a reason.

Hang in there, Those who Are Disappointed.

St Matthew is a phenomenal musician. Maybe there'll be redemption in the form of a great album.

We live in hope.:stunned:

Archived