Do You Like United States of Eurasia?  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like United States of Eurasia?

• Love It
    • Neither Love Nor Hate
    • Hate It

i loving the whole song, especially the ending. It's epic. I know some people are feeling disapointed by the lack of any heavy guitar riffs and such, but i'd be happier to have an album like this from start to finish myself!

people are still reviewing before it is complete

It's a great song. Someone mentioned it was like Take a Bow and Apocalypse Please which I agree with. It seems like they usually have one or two seriously epic songs (epic not denoting quality but rather size of sound) and if this is one of them, then awesome.

The pulsing piano is deeply affecting to me. I'm sure there will be tons of varied material on The Resistance so no worries should be had.

It's a great song. Someone mentioned it was like Take a Bow and Apocalypse Please which I agree with. It seems like they usually have one or two seriously epic songs (epic not denoting quality but rather size of sound) and if this is one of them, then awesome.

The pulsing piano is deeply affecting to me. I'm sure there will be tons of varied material on The Resistance so no worries should be had.

Yeah exactly my point, It feel more like an epic intro to the album rather than an actual primary track. Alot of people here are judging it as if it were a first single, and dissapointed with lack of riffage or epic solo's but I think its just a funny, bombastic crazy track on the album in order to pump us up for things to come....consider me pumped.

At the moment, I'm thinking the track is good, not great. I think they went too far with the Queen thing, to be honest. There's plenty of different sounds to look forward to on the album by the looks of things, so I'm still hopeful.

Ah I still dont get some of these comments, there is what? About 5 seconds of the song that sound like that..... :confused: Its probably down to the fact we pretty much analysed each section as they were unlocked.

Archived