Hi there! :)

I've just added some new things on my arm since my last post.

For those who didn't see it, here is a little spoiler to remember what I'm talking about:

[spoiler=first post]Hi everyone!

My second "Muse related" tattoo is done since 4:30 pm yesterday (this is why the skin is so reddish), and I thought it would be cool to show it for a first post on this forum.

It's a big mix that refers to Showbiz, OOS & Absolution (butterflieeees :p). Artworks used were a bit modified to fit my ideas but I think that we still recognize.

Here we are:

overall view

muse_sleeve_tattoo.jpg

detailed view (click for better resolution)

muse_sleeve_details_small.jpg

And now, for those who are interested, the next step and the meaning :unsure::

Actually, it's not really finished as it will be a full sleeve.

I'm planning to add (when I'll have enough money) an other composition about Absolution (again), BH&R and The Resistance on the forearm. Most likely, the theme will be the end of the world, manipulation, revolution and so on. Everything will be inspired by songs from these albums but I didn't started to gather ideas yet (I'm thinking about Apocalypse Please, Knights of Cydonia, Uprising, MK Ultra, Cross-pollination... Argh not enough skin xD).

If it was only about Muse, I would probably never have made this but fortunately, this is not the case :p.

I'm totally addicted to Muse since I'm 11 (I'm 21 now) and, by dint of hearing me listening to Showbiz and later OOS, my father also felt in love with it and allowed me to go to my first gig with him (18 November, 2003 at Paris Bercy) and since that day we went to 12 gigs all around France, each time together, and I can truly say they are my best memories because of all that happened around this.

So, this is the hidden signification of my tattoo and it's really strong to me.

I hope that you like it :)

Greetings from France!

Cédric.

So, I've continued on the forearm like I've said, but I had to put a lot of my ideas aside simply because the resistance artwork is a bit too big... (but I wanted it soooooo bad 'cause it's amazing! :LOL:)

Actually it's far from finished: we need to finish things like the background of the resistance artwork, touch up the path, add the horizontal lines on it and so on.

The project is currently stopped because we started the other side of my forearm but it doesn't look like what I imagined so I have to take the time to redress this (= laser sessions to allow a cover with my now "crystal clear ideas"). ;)

As usual, artwork is modified to fit the composition. Enough said:

overall view

muse_sleeve_300410.jpg

The Resistance artwork detailed view (click for better resolution)

muse_sleeve_resistance_artw_300410_small.jpg

MUSE logo added!

muse_sleeve_logo_300410.jpg

[spoiler=next step]The next step will be to add in the empty space the little girl from the absolution vinyl artwork, at the bottom of my forearm.

I'll put this SS quotation just above her. It'll fade into some clouds near my elbow, it should fit perfectly:

"Look to the stars

Let hope burn in your eyes

And we'll love

And we'll hate

And we'll die"

Finally, Absolution shadows should fill the space under my armpit

:)

Oh... And I don't know what will be the competitions for this but don't you think this tattoo deserves a place or two? :LOL:

That sounds really despaired, doesn't it? :D

Cheers mates,

Cédric.

That is just amazing!! Love it!!

Here's my very simple Muse tattoo

IMG_0368-1-1.jpg.1fac19a5aab1cb07538d7e56554950b5.jpg

Well, I got my tattoo today. It's my first & it's also Muse related :) It's not very big, it's a symbol from the muse single SMBH.

It has many meanings for me, becuase of this track I fell totally in love with muse, it stand also for the love of my family & friends & it reminds me of a shamrock = fortune.

Muse is a big part of my life & this will always remind me how much they influence me & my thinking. The pics are not so good & it will change a little bit but I love it sooo much :)

I think it will not be my last one ;)

sry for my bad english :D :D

P1020267.thumb.jpg.3cd7016cecf8aa9ca2dde7268d19be24.jpg

P1020268.thumb.jpg.5598084c39bc57509f890e58a1ababa1.jpg

P1020270.thumb.jpg.76272d88526c8737e160cfaad122299b.jpg

Edited by laurita91

Well, I got my tattoo today. It's my first & it's also Muse related :) It's not very big, it's a symbol from the muse single SMBH.

It has many meanings for me, becuase of this track I fell totally in love with muse, it stand also for the love of my family & friends & it reminds me of a shamrock = fortune.

Muse is a big part of my life & this will always remind me how much they influence me & my thinking. The pics are not so good & it will change a little bit but I love it sooo much :)

I think it will not be my last one ;)

sry for my bad english :D :D

i love the heart flower :) god bless jasper goodall's great design :) i'm planning on getting that with "Chasing a starlight" on my wrist :)

Here's my very simple Muse tattoo

:awesome:

My bliss tattoo is now 5 weeks old and it's time to get it redone and maybe something added. :happy:

p1020770f.jpg

Edit: and this one is not a Muse tattoo but it was done last year and matches the one on my arm

8121_143658801346_676621346_3222-1.jpg

Thursday i'm going to the tattooshop to get adesign for my B&H tattoo.

I want the colors from the KoC single and stars for Starlight.

I think it's gonne be an awesome tattoo.

I'm very exciting to go. After the summer i'm getting it done. I think i'm getting him one the left side of my lowerback. But the woman how's desiging it and she's tattooing me got to take a look were to put it. Because i have a lot of freckles all over my body.

Some ideas for the tattoo: a hurricane is the background with stars and color and on the hurricane swirls the butterflies.

Two days....

+1 to this!

It's an awesome idea! Especially like the idea of having some falling too!

So far don't think I've seen that tattoo on anyone :) I'd go for that one :happy:

Aye I'm decided on one :) gonna get the stair well around my arm with the top ending on my chest and the bodies stepping off and then the absolution falling bodies droppin down. Just need a good tattoo artist now :)

I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo, but if I did it would probably be "don't give up the fight, you will be alright" at the bottom of my back because that phrase means a lot to me, not just as Muse, but life in general :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking of getting a tiny little paw print maybe with a heart (I know, girlish!) on my ankle area, under the bony part that sticks out. anyone know how much getting one in that area might hurt?

(don't worry, I already have a much bigger tattoo elsewhere that's not so little-girlish ;))

I am thinking of getting a tiny little paw print maybe with a heart (I know, girlish!) on my ankle area, under the bony part that sticks out. anyone know how much getting one in that area might hurt?

(don't worry, I already have a much bigger tattoo elsewhere that's not so little-girlish ;))

I have a tattoo on my foot and under the ankle was actually the worst part. But it was bearable. Since that was my first tattoo I expected worse. :chuckle:

along with the ribs...the achilles is one of the places that is most sensitive...but the pain is always worse in your mind than it actually is!

When I'm older I want a tattoo like this

musetattoo3copy.jpg

Or maybe this

musetattoo2.png

I'm only 13 so I have a while to wait :LOL::)

i'd definately say the 1st one...i like it better without the muse logo on it :)

Hi. I would like to have a tatto with lyrics to Exogenesis 3. I want to combine it somehow with Avril Lavigne star (yeah, I love her too, so please no offense here. We're not here for it;) ). Or only the lyrics combine with little stars on my forearm. I'm just playing with that idea. This is what I 'created'. http://img832.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p7170401.jpg

Do you have any idea how to make it? I just love this songs and the lyrics have special meaning for me.

you're so lucky! what did they think about it? at least you got to show them the tattoo :)

Dom said that it is beautiful and Tom looked at it and said something like "really cool, can I take a picture of it maybe for Twitter?"

Me: That'd be great :stunned:

Tom: Maybe in front of Dom's face?

Me: In front of Dom's face??? :stunned:

:LOL:

Dom said that it is beautiful and Tom looked at it and said something like "really cool, can I take a picture of it maybe for Twitter?"

Me: That'd be great :stunned:

Tom: Maybe in front of Dom's face?

Me: In front of Dom's face??? :stunned:

:LOL:

Omg, you're so lucky, you know it?:) I want to meet them too. How did it happen that you met them?